Players wages (1 Viewer)

urbanbushmonkey

Does anyone actually know how much everyone gets paid?

None of this "oh, I heard from a friend of a friend of someone who cleans the bathroom of the guy who walked past Tim Fisher in the street...".

georgehudson

well according to TF if he doesn't get the result expected (which we know nowt about),
he only gets 30%,
that is from his words at the last forum,
30% of what = what,
still they are working overtime

DazzleTommyDazzle

I know a guy (sorry but it's the best info I've got) who works for one of the football agents and he reckoned that over the summer, the maximum that Cov could/would pay was £3k per week.

lordsummerisle

I know a guy (sorry but it's the best info I've got) who works for one of the football agents and he reckoned that over the summer, the maximum that Cov could/would pay was £3k per week.

Probably about right for the new signings, but still a few that would be on considerably more such as Bell, McSheffrey, Wood etc.

Three grand a week is still £150 grand a year, not a bad sum!

Black6Osprey

If you base it on approx £4M wage budget for this season and correct me but approx 38 players in the squad = £2k per week average. There will be a few obviously higher but offset by some lower wages and of course we will be paying only a percentage of what some of loans are being payed. The official average wage for League One for last season was £1k per week so we are clearly paying well for this division.

PVA

tevez-payslip.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread