Players to go with great news! (1 Viewer)

glancy89

Terrific news on the ricoh....you cannot wipe the smile off my face at the moment.

Would really like to see Coventry City press on and assemble a strong squad to challenge now. I see the Ricoh as the best ground in League 1 and possibly a contender for top 5 in the championship so this should attract decent players.

I am concious Leyton Orient, Bristol City are aqquiring some decent talent, like of Kieran Agard today and feel Coventry ought to be getting these "household names" to follow the recent signing of Simeon Jackson. My hope would be :

> Tough tackling, "hard man" midfielder
> Back-up for centre half, ideally big lad with ability to score for set pieces like big Reda
> Another goalscoring midfielder, either winger or another number 10 who you can rely on to fil Moussa's boots.

Thoughts????

shmmeee

First two certainly, though I'd get a first choice CB with pace who can compliment Webster and Reda. I think with Swanson, O'Brien, Coulibaly, Fleck and potentially Baker & McQuiod we've got enough attacking midfielders, especially if we're playing 532.

D

Deleted member 4232

Sounds like only one man is fit for the job. Edjenguélé

covmark

Yep, now we're back home SISU need to give Pressley what he needs to get us out of this shithole division.

LB87ccfc

Dont need the edge back, not good enough for us and not good enough for Bury.... nice guy but nice guy to the fans does not win football matches.

Users who are viewing this thread