Players scores today? (1 Viewer)

devonrich

hi all - What were the players scores today? Who was M of the M?

GusG

7 Murph
7 Cyrus
7 Cameron
6 Wood
7 Dickinson
6 Jennings
7 Bailey
5.5 Sheff
6 Bakes
7 Elliot
7 Clarke

Moussa 7
Fleck and Thomas didn't have enough time.

Speng

So approx 33% of the crowd , well done today , superb again , can't wait for Crewe away , come on 3-0 and win on pens ,

woody11462

Murphy : 7. Handling was good but distribution wasn't the best today.
Christie : 8. Played excellent, defended and got forward well.
Wood : 7. Played well. Did a job. Good clearance at the end, I turned away as I thought they had scored.
Cameron : 8. Probably joint MOM with Christie. Was very good at defending, won almost every header against Bishop. Looked calm and like he'd been there all season.
Dickinson : 6. Did ok, some loose passing sometimes but defended ok.
Baker : 7. Would've been a 6. Wasn't his best game, lost the ball a few times but great finish and played with more confidence after his goal.
Bailey : 8. Thought he was very good in the middle of the park. Broke up play, kept the ball ticking over.
Jennings : 7. Played well, battled well and did his job.
McSheffery : 6. Played ok, most of the play first half was down our right side. Looked better going forward in the second half.
Clarke : 7. Played ok, took his goal well and couldve had another. When dragged out wide in build up play, takes too long to get in to the danger area for a cross. Constant nuisance but sometimes seems to jump too early for headers.
Elliot : 7. Worked tirelessly and created in the first half. Unlucky hitting the post but always was an outlet option.

Moussa : 7. Looked busy and added some impetus when needed. Good substitution.
Fleck/Thomas. Not on pitch long enough to give a rating.

Overall a decent performance and a good clean sheet. Great atmosphere too from a good turn out!

RME

I would say

6 Murph
7 Cyrus
7 Cameron
6 Wood
6 Dickinson
6 Jennings
6 Bailey
5 Sheff
6 Bakes
7 Elliot
7 Clarke

SBS

Murphy - 7
Dickinson - 7.5
Wood - 6.5
Cameron - 8
Christie - 8
Jennings - 7
Bailey 7.5
Baker - 7
Sheff - 6.5
Elliot - 7.5
Clarke - 7

Mucca Mad Boys

So approx 33% of the crowd , well done today , superb again , can't wait for Crewe away , come on 3-0 and win on pens ,

It was nearly 50%! Good turn out... To think it would've been better if we hadn't had such a bad week!

The Reverend Skyblue

I've always like Cameron and i could'nt see why Robins perferred both Edge and Woods to him.
he's young powerful and both good in the air and the floor, so lets hope he gets a good run under Carsley.
Can Carsley call Cody back early if he wanted to do ?

The Rev

Mucca Mad Boys

I've always like Cameron and i could'nt see why Robins perferred both Edge and Woods to him.
he's young powerful and both good in the air and the floor, so lets hope he gets a good run under Carsley.

The Rev

We have a 28 day recall clause, I don't know how many days have passed though!

Wood I think is just as, probably edges (no pun intended) it on experience. To start, I liked Edj, but he was becoming a target (as a weak link) as the season worn on.

I was surprised with Dickinson, be great cover for Adams if we can get him on a permanent.

Tonylinc

The Rev
As I understand it he can call him back after 28 days; not too sure weather that time is up yet?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

This was my first game of the season as I have been working in Melbourne. I live near Bury and arrive for the game at 06:40 Saturday morning.

I hope this helps having a fresh perspective

Murphy 6 - Had little do do and did fine on what he had too
Dickinson 6.5 - Dodgy first 15 mins but really improved as the game went on. Creditable effort coming new into a team
Wood 6 - Managed but only just. Reminds me of Stephen Wright. Tries hard enough but struggles to cope with the pace of the game. I dont think Richard Wood has much future
at level 2/3. Seems to have to play at 100% to manage
Cameron 6 - Played OK although I kept calling him 'The Edge' only just found out it was Cameron!
Christie 8.5 - Excellent performance defensively, committed, good decision making and caused trouble for Bury with his attacking runs
Jennings 5 - very disappointed with him. Offered little to the team and looked overweight. Elliot did more winning the ball of Bury
Bailey 6.5 - Ineffective early on but did improve. He can pass the ball with accuracy and a decent first touch
Baker 7 - Good performance by Baker. Was slightly put off by so,me questionable ref decisions fr about 10 minutes. However all round impressive
Sheff 3.5 - I didnt even recognise him for first 30 minutes. With his experience he shuld know the basics of the game better. On his last legs as a Coventry player
Elliot 9.5 - Terrific performance. Caused mayhem and also won so much ball of Bury players. Mark Robins must have made a bad decision not to play him. Noticed that
him an Lean Clarke got on well together. That pairing should score lots of goals at this level
Clarke 8 - Very good performance and a handful to defend against. I was impressed by him and his attidude

Moussa 7 - Impressed by the way he adapted to the game when brought on late in the match
Thomas/Fleck n/a Not long enough in the game to give a score

Overall team 7 A good performance and were clearly the better team however did NOT kill the game off soon enough and almost let it slip. It was a sprited performance and at final
whistle genuinely looked please and grateful to the supporters

Manager - Credit that he got the team motivated for the game. However felt he almost let win slip by not bringing Sheff off
Novel approach wearing shorts from the sideline

Fans - Good natured and decent turnout. A bit limited in songs choice. Liked the crayon guys. I did not like the song about Bury being a dump. Bury is a much nicer place than
Coventry believe me! What worries me is that I recognise very few people these days from , only a couple.

Bury - tried hard enough but playing a much better team. Great friendly ground

Overall experience 9 - Great to win of course and had a laugh with some guys behind me. Good friendly atmosphere.However very cold as I had been used to 30C tempuratues in Melbourne
Nice to get the bus home after the game!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Agree with a fair bit of the above. Christie was outstanding. Mcsheffrey was shit again...should be nowhere near the starting 11.
Some of our fans are a real embarrassment. One chubby mong behind me was a right cock... It's a good job he moved over to join the crayon gang At half time as I was loosing my patience with his idiocy....

Steve.B50

I thought Macca was very poor but after chatting to some of the Bury fans after the game they thought he was the difference in the team, was shocked by those comments as I would start Moussaka over him.

junglej13

Sheff's days are numbered for me. I used to be a big fan of his but he offers absolutely nothing these days. If we can bring any premier league loan then left wing would be my priority. I thought elliott was excellent yesterday and also thought bailey played very well. Cameron and dickinson both gave good solid no frills performances.

Users who are viewing this thread