Player's Playlist before Tonight (1 Viewer)

Hullinho87

I’m thinking McNulty has just got himself a new SMEG, that’s his choice ..

Ring Of Steel

shut up you dumb c**t

man utd r one of riches tlcub in world and finished over 15pts off 1st

most pts
most goals scored
most possession

get a clue you old bastard

and dont give me that shiit about need to continue winning, that means you agree they MIGHT be great but you dont wanna admit it till you are forced too. pussy

they are one of the PREMIERSHIPS greatest teams ever even if they win jack shit next season. this year in isolation is pheneomenal

Ah yes of course- I forgot that football was only invented in 1992 :woot:

Hobo

I would put on Beastie Boys "Fight For Your Right"....to Parrrtttyyy!!!

covmark

shut up you dumb c**t

most pts
most goals scored
most possession

and dont give me that shiit about need to continue winning, that means you agree they MIGHT be great but you dont wanna admit it till you are forced too. pussy

they are one of the PREMIERSHIPS greatest teams ever even if they win jack shit next season. this year in isolation is pheneomenal
I think you need to calm down, you're starting to spell things correctly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nonleagueherewecome

once again acting a dumb c**t. even in days of 2pts(BEFORE PREM YOU TWAT) no one would amass 100pts

Maybe I am missing something here, but....wouldn't it be harder to get 100 points with 2 points for a win, not easier as you seem to be implying?

Nonleagueherewecome

A couple of selections on this thread bother me a little.
It's good we can't buy assault rifles over here.
As for the teams choice, I'm bothered.

It's worrying, isn't it? I know they say that music is personal and subjective and all that, everyone's different, but that is a really rubbish selection of "choons" . And I know we're old, but my much-younger brothers would say that's a load of crap too-not exactly "getting revved up" stuff. I prefer the rockier tracks suggested above and I'm not even a metaller!

And yes even the Limp Bizkit song. They were rubbish, but you can't argue with Break Stuff for getting you revved up. Although if Davies was playing maybe we'd have needed more chilled choices cos he might take it a bit too literally....

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I always played 'Smack My Bitch Up' by Prodigy before our games this season.

They should play that here. It'll probably mean we will see some more stamping this evening too!

Reactions: vow

Nonleagueherewecome

more teams in league back then

but yeah i get your point.

Aha right. So 4 more teams at the peak. Still think that works out harder for most of the 2 points era:

Or another way:

37 x 3 = 111 possible points at present.
46 x 2 = 92 points in 2 points/24 team era
46 x 3 = 138 points in the (briefer) 3 points/24 team era

robbiekeane

shut up you dumb c**t

most pts
most goals scored
most possession

Well you’re going to have a sore and embarrassed head in the morning

robbiekeane

Haha we love having something to moan about don’t we!

We’ve got a team mostly built of 18 to mid 20 year olds and you’re moaning they don’t share your music taste.

tisza

Right must be me in "old git" mode but why do they need a play list?
It's not a night out on the town FFS.
Am I missing the point - what is this playlist for - not the dressing room surely.

vow

once again acting a dumb c**t. even in days of 2pts(BEFORE PREM YOU TWAT) no one would amass 100pts
Hmmmm, trolling/wuming as usual, so rude too. Don't start moaning when other's r rude back, c**t. Hopefully I'm still on your ignore list and someone quotes me

vow

Anyhow, a bit of Royal Blood or Romeo & Juliet soundtrack (1996 Baz Lurman movie) to get the fires burning l

Users who are viewing this thread