Players night out (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Not sure if you are watching the warm-up shooting each week, pasty, but it's abysmal.

Shipley looked good and Chaplin was okay yesterday, but Enobakhare screwed just about every single shot wide and Thomas the same.

JCH was blazing a few over the bar and Hiwula shots lacked power at all on most occasions.

I watch us in every home game and we never look good.
Havent looked good for a few seasons and not that i am alluding to anything but there is a common denominator

Hobo

It's is good they have gone out. It helps build team spirit. What is sitting at home mopping and getting depressed going to achieve? It will be fans go to pub after game on a Saturday night shocker next!

steve82

No dramas for me them being on a night out.
Be good for team spirit and moral about the place this week in training.
The majority are young lads that need to have as much as a normal social life as well as being committed to training midweek it’s about balance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Adge

Not sure if you are watching the warm-up shooting each week, pasty, but it's abysmal.

Shipley looked good and Chaplin was okay yesterday, but Enobakhare screwed just about every single shot wide and Thomas the same.

JCH was blazing a few over the bar and Hiwula shots lacked power at all on most occasions.

I watch us in every home game and we never look good.
Never mind all that-what the hell are you doing there that early?!

D

Deleted member 2477

Couple of weeks ago we were being told about unrest in the dressing room and players wanting to leave so great to hear they're all out enjoying themselves. Not like they're out the night before a match.
Think the unrest rumour was just that from one of the happy brigade who only post when things arnt going well demanding that MR be sacked

Reactions: vow

oucho

Shut up and go enjoy your night with the players.......Oh sorry you're not there...Social media dickheads....
How many had you had when you posted that?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But surely then the question should be "why is the goalkeeping coach being put in charge of shooting practice? I can understand him being involved in it from the perspective of the 'keepers saving the shots, but someone else entirely should be in charge of the strikers.

Having said that if you've made it to pro level and still don't know how to shoot properly how the fuck have you hoodwinked that many people for so long?

Otis

But surely then the question should be "why is the goalkeeping coach being put in charge of shooting practice? I can understand him being involved in it from the perspective of the 'keepers saving the shots, but someone else entirely should be in charge of the strikers.

Having said that if you've made it to pro level and still don't know how to shoot properly how the fuck have you hoodwinked that many people for so long?
Always puzzled me as to why Oggy takes the strikers group for shooting practice.

Very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread