Players 10% Wage Cut Vs Finance New Stadium (3 Viewers)

cofastreecity

According to sources within the Club, it would seem the Players have been asked to consider an across the board wage cut of 10%, not sure how this will be received given the transfer window opens shortly, and flies in the face of talk of a new stadium. Some New Year looms for the players and our beloved club, I wonder if Fisher, Labovitch and Waggott will take a pay cut, some how I doubt it.

wingy

According to sources within the Club, it would seem the Players have been asked to consider an across the board wage cut of 10%, not sure how this will be received given the transfer window opens shortly, and flies in the face of talk of a new stadium. Some New Year looms for the players and our beloved club, I wonder if Fisher, Labovitch and Waggott will take a pay cut, some how I doubt it.

Is'nt January the time when the figures to convince the league FFP is achievable ,might be related to that ,yet we are told the Owner will fund all losses . Might demotivate a few especially as half of them have just recieved new offers and signed on for them ,seems the absence Is having an Impact.

italiahorse

Is'nt January the time when the figures to convince the league FFP is achievable ,might be related to that ,yet we are told the Owner will fund all losses . Might demotivate a few especially as half of them have just recieved new offers and signed on for them ,seems the absence Is having an Impact.

Surely it can't get any worse.:thinking about:

TheRoyalScam

I thought they had all agreed to forego bonuses (win/draw/goal/clean sheet etc) this season too??

shmmeee

Madness if true. Just the kind of thing to destroy the team spirit created by Pressley.

Of course, we have absolutely no evidence.

letsallsingtogether

I wonder if the directors and owners of our club have taken a pay cut?

If they get paid on how the club is doing then they should be putting their money in not taking it out.

skybluefred

Yes, let's moan about not being able to pay players...

Stupid comment as usual---if we played at our home --The RiCOH in Coventry there would be no problem paying
players wages, because they would have TRUE fans attending games.

letsallsingtogether

At the end of the day they have discounted ticket prices to such an extent they will have to pay people to go in soon.
They have done all this in the hope of attracting more supporters so they can say we told you so.

Well sorry Tim we told you so and you laughed it off.

You need to listen to the majority of supporters just for once, or you will end up in more shit.

Tonylinc

So the club are asking the players to pay for their mistakes. That sounds like Shitzu. Its always someone else's fault.

J

Jack Griffin

Whatever happened to SISU funding losses? If this it true it looks like NOPM is working earlier than I expected.. if only SISU would see sense and return to Coventry then this situation would not be necessary..

ajsccfc

Stupid comment as usual---if we played at our home --The RiCOH in Coventry there would be no problem paying
players wages, because they would have TRUE fans attending games.

As opposed to IMPOSTORS currently showing up. Spot on.

:emoticon:

Ian Coventry

If there was any shred of evidence that this is the case it might be worth talking about, I heard it from bills mothers ex boyfriends daughters sister doesn't cut it for me.

TheRoyalScam

I heard it from bills mothers ex boyfriends daughters sister too - must be true then?

Covstu

It seems a little strange how this would come out just after they release the stadium plans....??

Big_Ben

Absolute scaremongering without a shred of evidence.

I'll never cease to be amazed as to just how low some will stoop to slag SISU off.

steveo1987

Absolute scaremongering without a shred of evidence.

I'll never cease to be amazed as to just how low some will stoop to slag SISU off.

A sensible sbt poster. .shock.well said amongst the chaos. What have the Romans ever done for us?

dongonzalos

Read this and thought a few things

One where is the evidence?

Two SISU said they can fund the losses so it is unlikely

Three would they say take a cut in your wage so we can build a stadium?
No most players won't be here in five years time so why should they. Secondly they know that SISU will not build a new stadium.

So for that reason I am out.

RoboCCFC90

Until it's a confirmed rumour I wouldn't listen to it I am afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Thing that frustrates me is that the wages at football clubs are the expenditure that leads them into the abyss. Also that the premier league have refused to sign up to the living wage for their employees!! Outrageous

wingy

It seems a little strange how this would come out just after they release the stadium plans....??
Of course Its not confirmed ,but It leaked out before official last year that they were all taking cuts and losing bonuses ,so there may be some weight to It .Whats odder about this Is that about six weeks ago ,Mr Pressley, after meeting JS In London, came back with the Media proclaiming "Spend Spend Spend". what does'nt add up is that It would only save around £200K. per an . I can't see that breaking the Camels back In any way If these serious backers have the where with all that they say they have .

torchomatic

"Sources within the club" or someone just writing random stuff on a forum knowing that the rabid will lap it up?

Users who are viewing this thread