Player Sponsorship Final Nominations (3 Viewers)

Who? Final Choice

• Biamou

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • Hyam

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Hiwula

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Kelly

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Shipley

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Macfadzen

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Jones

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters

CJ_covblaze

Oh and while your here perhaps you can confirm if the trust policy is the removal of the golden share from the club or is that just your view?

I feel the The EFL or a completely independent body should have the option to remove the Golden Share from an unfit owner (with no penalty to the club) if certain conditions or improvements aren't met.

CJ_covblaze

I really haven’t as I’ve said any member of this forum would have to pay the £1 subscription fee once elected which requires no approval does it - I’m an member anyway - keep digging

I know you are. I seem to remember Jan signed you up around 5/6 years ago. Anyone that pays the membership fee can join.

Nick

Administrator
I feel the The EFL or a completely independent body should have the option to remove the Golden Share from an unfit owner (with no penalty to the club) if certain conditions or improvements aren't met.

Just depends on how an unfit owner is defined.

It's why it won't ever happen.

Liquid Gold

The whole system needs to be ripped up and clubs run as a community asset and not a business but the plastic consumers would go apeshit if their chosen team wasn't spending £100m per player so the rest of us have to live with it.

Nick

Administrator
The whole system needs to be ripped up and clubs run as a community asset and not a business but the plastic consumers would go apeshit if their chosen team wasn't spending £100m per player so the rest of us have to live with it.
Most of the people whinging about the efl are moaning about that too. They want "ambition"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread