Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

higgs

I didn't go, or watch the game on stream, or listen to it on the radio. I didn't even glance at the updates on the BBC website:

Burge 7 - not much to do
Sterling 7.5 - an extra point for the bicycle kick - the first bicycle kick I've ever imagined from just inside our own half whilst under no pressure.
Mason 9 (MOTM) - an exciting display of tricks that had the crowd gasping
Hyam 3 - poor today, and loses a point for conceding the penalty
Willis 6 - running around trying to cover for Hyam
Shipley 6 - not much to do
Kelly 7 - solid
Bayliss 7 - all over the park.
Bright 5 - did he do anything all game?
Hiwula 7.5 - read Sterling's bicycle kick well
Baka 10 - not much to do today but solid

Robins 1 - What possessed him to think it was a good idea to start with every single player on the left wing? They were able to bypass our entire team by playing on their left side of the pitch and score 15 easy goals until he changed the formation.

EDIT: All ratings provided using using the internationally accepted FRM (Football Ratings Model), which is calibrated by Jimmy Husband's debut performance for Everton against Fulham in 1965 being a 5.
Did we concede a penalty?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JimmyHillsbeard

This just proves your lack of football knowledge. Ratings are relative, hence based on the level you play. From your comment a Sunday morning footballer will only ever score 1/10.

Of course you’re right. I’ll reassess Burge’s performance yesterday. For not having a shot on target to save, for failing to catch a single cross (he did punch away one corner) and for only making one terrible mash of deciding whether to come catch a high pump into the area I’ll give him a 12 out of 10.

Esoterica

Of course you’re right. I’ll reassess Burge’s performance yesterday. For not having a shot on target to save, for failing to catch a single cross (he did punch away one corner) and for only making one terrible mash of deciding whether to come catch a high pump into the area I’ll give him a 12 out of 10.
Saved his first shot on target after about 6 seconds of the match kicking off.

Gilbo

Anyway, it was the first part of your comment I was talking about....

Users who are viewing this thread