Player Ratings (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Keepers get beat through their legs all the time BUT I dunno why he felt the need to leave his post and close the player down though, there's no angle to reduce. Just reduced his reaction time, wasn't set properly and made himself vulnerable to a pull back.
View attachment 10418
He doesn't seem the brightest to me and his weakest areas seem to coincide with whenever he has time to think - kicking, coming off his line etc

That's pretty bad.

Esoterica

Sorry to those who wanted a moving link :) He takes two little steps back and then does a big jump forward, legs akimbo!
giphy.gif

Esoterica

If we had scored that goal we'd all be raving about a goal of the season contender
I'd be disappointed if that won our goal of the month, nevermind season.

Don't get me wrong though, 80% the defending at fault - just felt he could have done better in the moment. Was a much improved overall performance but it's those fine lines that all add up over a season. Game should have been over by then anyway - JCH could have scored 3, Andreu missed a sitter and was unlucky with a couple of others, Thomas decision making let him down at vital moments but you get days like that and it's why the GK position is so important. We've seen against Scunthorpe and Gillingham now that you get punished even at this level if you switch off for a moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread