Player ratings (2 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

Big difference tween players and refs is that the latter might be incompetent but don’t try and deceive or cheat. The former whether they are bang average or world superstars do anything including diving, feigning injury, shirt pulling or wasting time to gain an advantage.
Then of course there are managers who are very selective about the incidents they see.
Yes the refs at L2 level make a lot of mistakes and are often not the fittest but I believe they are genuine. Yes they may subconsciously ‘even up’ some decisions....but ‘c•••s’ no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

Trust me it doesn’t happen and I have worked with lots of referees and assistant referees. They give an honest decision on what they or the assistant have seen. People will always use the word bias aswell but I have never worked with one that is.

Nick

Administrator
Trust me it doesn’t happen and I have worked with lots of referees and assistant referees. They give an honest decision on what they or the assistant have seen. People will always use the word bias aswell but I have never worked with one that is.
Go and watch Nuneaton and bedworth Sunday league for a good example.

pipkin73

Not knocking any the players as they were brilliant but if Diouf could finish the scores wouldn’t quite be quite as high!
Need an unlike button. If McNulty finished well in this game we would have won by more. The fact is neither did but WE WON. Just enjoy it, could be along time before we beat another Premiership team. CTID and that's hard living abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread