Player ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Torp played very well
O'Hare 2 goals

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Clive and Oggy 10

Consistently getting players mixed up and getting way too excited each time we pass the half way line but I’m all for it. Brilliant.
at one point Torp played a through ball to Torp in the box who was then fouled just as he (Eccles) took his shot…

Sky Blue Pete

Dasilva was a joke tonight

Wilson - 6
Mve - 7.5
Lati - 6.5
Binks - 7.5
dasilva - 8
Torp - 8
Eccles - 7
Palmer - 8
Ohare - 9 mom
Saka -6.5 looks tired
Wright - 7

subs fine

robins tweak to move palmer and Saka up start of second half genius

harvey098

Palmer 9 and MOM for me tonight. He has everything but consistency, which I guess is why he’s here. He has great work rate, great feet, great passing and strong as an ox. Lights up the pitch.

Other picks tonight were Da Silva, Torp, Eccles and O’Hare.

Wright is still unconvincing for me despite the goal (well taken) and sorry to be harsh but if Tavares is still an EFL player in a few years time, I’d be surprised.

Fluffsta

Wilson - 6.5 - Not much to do
Mve - 7
Lati - 7
Binks - 7.5 - Looks solid
dasilva - 8 - Best game for us so far
Torp - 8.5 - What a player he is. Didn't put a foot wrong all night
Eccles - 7.5 - Tired for last 10 mins
Palmer - 8 - Everywhere tonight
Ohare - 8.5 - Put in a great shift
Saka - 7 - Not the greatest tonight but still good. Looks a little tired
Wright - 7 - Great header but woeful touch in the first half

wingy

I almost thought Wright was showing aggression tonight, keep it up!

Simms may have got a bad connection, enough for MR to give support, cleaned that defensive mess up extremely well!

skyblue025

May well be shot down for this, but thought Tavares's willingness to pick up his head and run at defenders, could well make him useful as a sub against tiring opponents.
He also missed a sitter. Not quite as bad as Simms miss but not far off.

stevefloyd

Just woken up and read the thread a fantastic win, sounds like Palmer was up for it tonight and stuck it up em, Torp quality again, goals for Ohare and Wright only 2 downsides is conceding a goal and the thuggery on Allen, dirty cheating bastards.... back home tomorrow into the feckin cold after 2 months basking in 30 degree plus weather..

Sick Boy

Like that front four you know, can see EMC slotting into it nicely. It’s a shame we’ll lose O’Hare but if Palmer can hit those levels consistently he’d be a perfect replacement.
CoH’s return and goals have been a key factor in our rise up the table, gutted he’s going to be leaving on a free.

stevefloyd

We had this with Hamer, if he's going he's going, with the goals thats coming now I guess he will be gone to Fester or some lower prem club

pusbccfc

Palmer 9 and MOM for me tonight. He has everything but consistency, which I guess is why he’s here. He has great work rate, great feet, great passing and strong as an ox. Lights up the pitch.

Other picks tonight were Da Silva, Torp, Eccles and O’Hare.

Wright is still unconvincing for me despite the goal (well taken) and sorry to be harsh but if Tavares is still an EFL player in a few years time, I’d be surprised.

The way he can go past a player on the turn is unique. Very few players have the strength to pull it off.

If he gets the final ball right, as he did multiple times tonight, he'll be key.

Needs to stay fit too.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wilson - 6.5
MvE - 7 Good but wasn't at his explosive best
Dasilva - 8 best game for us and was the attacking fullback he was bought to be
Lati- 7 Decent enough but his size does worry me at times
Binks - 7.5 Assured on the ball. Will be an adequate replacement for Kitching
Eccles - 7.5 Tidy
Torp - 8 Very composed on the ball.
Sakamoto - 7 see MvE
Palmer - 9 Was just taking the piss
Wright - 7. Good finish for the goal but his offsides first half were infuriating
O'Hare - 8.5 Just too good for them and two good goals

Simms - 5.5 Poor miss but also tracked back and tackled in his own area just after which deserves credit
Tavares - 6 Caused problems running at them but his technique striking a ball isn't great.
Allen - 6.5 Tidy enough and played on with a broken cheekbone
Kelly - 6 Did what was necessary
Godden - 6 Can't really remember much about his performance.

Warwickhunt

Pretty good all round. Palmer, Torp, O'Hare & Eccles excellent but special mention for Jay Dasilva, by far his best performance for us & that's the player MR was hoping for when he signed.
Just hope repeatability and consistency can be maintained by JDS! As I say one Swallow........

Users who are viewing this thread