Player ratings (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

And he’s a dignified chap, just imagine the frustration working for those sisu twerps, it must have caused him awake at night half the time.
After all that rubbish in the summer about him and King not getting on its very noticeable that he seems a lot more relaxed than he did under SISU's ownership

mmttww

Palmer 7 first half, 6 for the second.

About right. He looked gassed after 60 mins. If he can't sort that out soon he's never going to keep a place in a side at this level. Love him, and he gets a pass on that for now while he comes back after some time out injured but it has to change.

mrtrench

[QUOTE="Yorkshire SB, post: 2939487, member: 2626"

Dasilva did well when he came on too, got us up the pitch more.
[/QUOTE]

I feel mean for writing this : I know he played a part, even an assist, but I was disappointed with him as an attacking replacement for Bidderz. Several times a gap opened up for him and he failed to run into it and passed instead.

Terry_dactyl

[QUOTE="Yorkshire SB, post: 2939487, member: 2626"

Dasilva did well when he came on too, got us up the pitch more.

I feel mean for writing this : I know he played a part, even an assist, but I was disappointed with him as an attacking replacement for Bidderz. Several times a gap opened up for him and he failed to run into it and passed instead.
[/QUOTE]
Awww come on! He was good and offered a better attacking option than Bidwell.

Martin180

Today showed the difference between our two left backs for me. First half Bidders was direct and dynamic , our left side was arguably better than the right .
Second half Bidders hasn't got the same defensive responsibility and doesn't overlap as much . Jay comes on and gets involved more , technically he is better than Bidwell . He also linked up quicker with the attack and gave us an outlet higher up the pitch
Grendel will disagree with all of this

junglej13

About right. He looked gassed after 60 mins. If he can't sort that out soon he's never going to keep a place in a side at this level. Love him, and he gets a pass on that for now while he comes back after some time out injured but it has to change.
Completely agree with this. Clearly has a ridiculous amount of ability but unfortunately doesn't seem capable of sustaining any level of performance for more than about an hour. Thought a big factor today was the subs which took us up a level. Allen was brilliant when he came on, arguably more so than Dasilva I thought.

Hertsccfc

Today showed the difference between our two left backs for me. First half Bidders was direct and dynamic , our left side was arguably better than the right .
Second half Bidders hasn't got the same defensive responsibility and doesn't overlap as much . Jay comes on and gets involved more , technically he is better than Bidwell . He also linked up quicker with the attack and gave us an outlet higher up the pitch
Of course he will but he will be wrong.

stevefloyd

Collins 6
MVE 8
Thomas 6
Kitchen 7
Bidwell 7
Eccles 7
Sheaf 9 MOTM
Palmer 5.5
O'Hare 9.5 MOTM
Sakamoto 8
Godden 6

Subs
Dasilva 7
Allen 7
Simms 7

My score for Palmer seems harsh, but I really felt he was our worst player today so have to mark him lower than Godden and Thomas. He kepted getting beaten to the ball by defenders, his touch was poor, his attempted through balls were well over hit. He slowed us down far too much in the second half, which made it easy for Leicester. Across the first and second half we had created really just the O'Hare chance and Goddens header in 78 mins, Simms came on we started playing the ball quicker and scored 3 in 10 mins.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
According to Clive and Oggy it was Sheafs header 😆

slowpoke

His silly yellow card didn’t help took the edge off his game stayed wider as Leicester players were trying to get him a red

Astute

We are tough, solid and never give up. We play with good intentions to try to play the right way. Very good performance against a good side, but that is now being said every week....
Won't be said much for weeks now. We have just played 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and who were 6th but now 7th and below us in our last 9 league games. Yet we're still near the top of table for form over last 10 games. 10 goals for and 4 against in those games. Now the easier games are coming. We're going to give someone a right good pasting. Not going to make anyone look good.

And we do it with style and humility. The total opposite of Leicester.

Astute

Have you seen how much running at full pelt he does? I get knackered just watching him.

Palmer doing his thing for 60 minutes is an asset. Constantly pulling the defence and midfield apart. He knackers them out too. Not only does he do great things with the ball but they also have to cover every run he does. And most sides now at least double up on him. Love it when he just ghosts past them.

Have Palmer run at them then change for Godden when the defence is knackered. Use the squad fully. Godden is deadly in the box.

stupot07

Horses for courses. Both had really good games. I would say the catalyst was Simms coming in for Palmer, that raised the tempo, then Dasilva was getting the ball into him quicker, and had more width as Simms was offering a forward pass down the line, helping us create overloads on the left.

Was great feet by Dasilva in the box, very similar to Allen last week. I think everyone agrees he has better technical ability.

I would disagree that Bidwell didn't overlap as much in the second half, he did but Palmer kept ignoring him, instead coming backwards playing little 5 yard 1-2's with O'Hare and Sheaf.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KAB

Users who are viewing this thread