Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

No ratings thread tonight? Assuming cuz we all agree it’s 10s all round. PUSB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Moore 8
Dabo 5
Maatsen 7.5
Hyam 9
McFadzean 9
Clarke-Salter 9
Hamer 7
Allen 9 motm ( never EVER thought I’d say that! )
O'Hare 7
Waghorn 7.5
Gyokeres 9

Sky Blue Pete

6 points in 5 days and 2 games with 2 clean sheets!

Moore - 7 Catching and punching and passing and clearing. Top notch keeper. 3 year deal
Dabo - 7 quiet game first half worked so hard second game. Probably a red on balance and completely unnecessary but all players make mistakes at our level
Maatsen - 7 Improves with every game. Unlucky to be taken off and kane was poor compared. Great reaction with the manager when he came round
Clark-Salter - 7.5 Balances everything out. Man mountain can’t run but makes us such a defensive unit
Mcfadzean - 8.5 Full pockets now he’s added Moore to his collection from the last few weeks
Hyam - 9 I genuinely think he was outstanding tonight. His reading and tackling and heading. I’d be delighted to sign this hyam on a longer deal. Can he keep it going?
Hamer - 8 some of his enterprising play going forward was delightful. He needs to shoot. His interception late in the second half after a mistake was as good as any through pass
Allen - 8 Great game could easily have had a couple of goals but waghorn ignored him and others too when he was running clean through. He’s bulked up and his fitness was brilliant
Ohare - 7 I love that we are not dependent on him for our attack. He’s been off the boil last couple of games and we’ve won both. He also never stops and is fouled constantly
Waghorn - 7.5 his touch is something else. Played well tonight
Gyokeres - 8.5 Took his goal brilliantly tonight. Some of his dribbling was of a higher level. He could have an exceptional season.

Subs

Kane - 5 poor cameo. Poor tackle then dived to let his player passed. Early days but he needs to improve
Godden - 7 looks excellent, seems faster and stronger. He will start to get longer in these games and we are well blessed up front and that’s without Walker

Robins - 10

Great to leave 3 up. He’s such a shrewd manager and has a team with individuals that are really buying into what he’s offering

stupot07

Moore 8
Dabo 7
Hyam 9
McFadzean 8
Clarke-Salter 8
Maatsen 8
Hamer 9
Allen 9
O'Hare 7
Gyokeres 9.5 MOTM
Waghorn 8

Subs
Godden 6
Kane 7

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Moore - 8: Really solid, claimed well in the box.
Hyam - 7: Got his head on everything, played their man on twice first half.
Fadz - 8: Solid as a rock, used the ball well.
JCS - 8: Won everything in the air, brought it out well a few times.
Dabo - 5: Subdued going forwards and a ridiculous red in stoppage time.
Maatsen - 6: I like him but his final ball has gone to shit and his interplay with O’Hare isn’t anything like it was a couple of games ago.
Hamer - 7: defensively excellent and drove forward well. Needs to start pulling the trigger or playing a better final ball when he gets on the edge of the box.
Allen - 8: Full on energy, love how he nicks the ball and drives a break.
O’Hare - 7: Got the assist but can’t shoot for toffee and another who missed the final ball too much.
Waghorn - 8: Really impressed with him last two games, lots of energy, Marshall’s from the front well and some lovely touches.
Gyokeres - 8: Should have had two, but the quality of the shot for his first more than makes up for it. So so good.

Kane - 6: Clearly experienced but silly dive nearly cost us and a few wayward passes plus a silly yellow early on even if they had got away with worse. Needs to calm down and hopefully playing on the right will show more.

Godden - 6: Didnt really get into it, shame Györkeres ball wasn’t a little better or he’d probably have nabbed one at the end.

Londonccfcfan

Moore 8
Dabo 7....final ball lacking today.
Hyam 9
Mcfadz 9
JCS......9
Maatsen...5 I see his potential going forward but my goodness he looks likes he's gonna cost us a goal Every time he loses the ball in dangerous areas.
Hamer...7.5.
Allen...9 Man possessed
Ohare....7
Waghorn 8
Gyokores 9

Godden 7
Kane .....5

rob9872

Harsh scores on kane I thought, not a left sided player and got taken once but so did IM hence the change. He'll be great in a year or so, but worries me at times. Tbh after it worked so well Saturday, I called the change but assumed Dabo to LB and Kane RB. easy in hindsight but not sure why we didn't and probably wouldn't have lost Fanky for 3 games if we had.

Last edited:

Littlewood CCFC

I thought Clarke-Salter was immense tonight - the back 3 were to be fair but Clarke-Salter handled Moore really well and his distribution was fantastic, always picking the spare man in midfield with sharp passes. What a difference having a good left footed left centre back makes , we move the ball so much faster and when the opposition is out of shape we attack with a lot of pace and get the ball into the front 2 quick.

Great start, hope they can keep it up

mark82

Kane was lucky to still be on the pitch…after his dive, that led to their only chance, he also tried to hand ball it before the cross went in. This after he’d already been booked.
He needs to not be areshole.

He was pushed, but went down so easily. My biggest criticism is that if you go down like that, you have to grab the ball in your arms.

slowpoke

Another top all round performance, defence was immense brilliantly marshalled by McFadzz and Hyam who since his move over to his natural right hand side gets better and better as for JCS what a signing he has been. Midfield against a physically stronger one played them off the park on the floor with our quick passing and running off the ball the only weapon Cardiff had was long balls and long throws, and our forwards were both excellent Waghorn working his bollocks off stretching their CBS and as for Viktor what can you add to him a proper proper centre-forward almost the whole package and he’s being tightly marked now but turns up wide left wide right down the middle superb player.
With our current first eleven and the likes of Godden, Walker, Rose, Kelly,Sheaf, Jones, a soon to be fit again Eccles and Taveres knocking loudly on the door we have excellence in back up. And then there’s Bright. On a training program I’m told and if he can bring to the table what we know he can what an addition he could be. Exciting times.
Negatives our final ball needs to improve we would have beaten Middlesbrough and definitely Cardiff by more goals if it was and we need to start pulling the trigger more and shoot more as well as we played last night I don’t remember many pot shots at goal.

Last edited:

Littlewood CCFC

Another top all round performance, defence was immense brilliantly marshalled by McFadzz and Hyam since his move over to his natural right hand side gets better and better as for JCS what a signing he has been. Midfield against a physically stronger one played them off the park on the floor with our quick passing and running off the ball the only weapon Cardiff had was long balls and long throws, and our forwards were both excellent Waghorn working his bollocks off stretching their CBS and as for Viktor what can you add to him a proper proper centre-forward almost the whole package and he’s being tightly marked now but turns up wide left wide right down the middle superb player.
With our current first eleven and the likes of Godden, Walker, Rose, Kelly,Sheaf, Jones, a soon to be fit again Eccles and Taveres knocking loudly on the door we have excellence in back up. And then there’s Bright. On a training program I’m told and if he can bring to the table what we know he can what an addition he could be. Exciting times.

Fully agree with all that, i love how quick we play into our forwards and they have the quality to hold it and pop it off with quality for O hare and the forward runners. Really encouraging signs so far. I also hope Bright can get himself right and on the bench as he would be a great option with Robins style of play but even if he doesn't, what im seeing at the minute we would be more than fine without him

steve101

Kane was lucky to still be on the pitch…after his dive, that led to their only chance, he also tried to hand ball it before the cross went in. This after he’d already been booked.
He needs to not be areshole.
He was lucky as you say but he was unlucky too as it was clearly a push in his back. Don't know why it wasn't given.

Esoterica

He was pushed, but went down so easily. My biggest criticism is that if you go down like that, you have to grab the ball in your arms.
Dangerous tactic when you're already on a yellow. If the ref doesn't give it, you're off.

stevefloyd

I haven’t seen enough credit for Gyo’s goal. That was a 1 in 10 goal that. The awareness to know he had to take it early and then the execution was ridiculous. Genuine quality.
Dare I say that people who take penalties don't have that much accuracy at times

Sick Boy

Moore 8
Dabo 7
Maatsen 7
Hyam 8
McFadzean 8
Clarke-Salter 8
Hamer 7
Allen 7
O'Hare 7
Waghorn 7
Gyokeres 8

Terry_dactyl

I don’t think it was a push. Ng put his hand out and on Kane’s back, Kane felt this and went down.
If he’d grabbed the ball (he tried to stop it with his hand when Ng went past him) he’d have been off for sure.
It was the only chance they had/mistake we made all game and should’ve cost us really.
That said he looks quick and clearly ain’t afraid to get stuck in.

Users who are viewing this thread