Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I thought the commentator said he had got on the wrong side of the defender, which is what you want strikers to do. Hence why the block was so good, as Biamou had gotten the wrong side of the other defender.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I’ve interpreted differently, and I’m open minded that I could be wrong.

At best, it was a half chance so it’s not really worth a lengthy discussion. What I will say is this: in that scenario, how threatening was Biamou there?

In my view, not very.

Ironically, I like Biamou and want him to well. Equally, I just don’t see what he brings to the table.

SeaSeeEffCee

Walker's balls across the box were poor all night tbh. Three times in the first half he just blindly hit them with no-one making the run instead of holding on it for a second. Would probably benefit from having Godden up with him.

DannyThomas_1981

The final pass wasn’t good, at all. My observation is just on the lack of movement. That’s my gripe with Biamou. The commentator pointed this out too.

In those scenarios, we often see Godden either drop off the defender to go to the far post, or he’ll make an effort to get in front of the defender.
The commentator actually was saying that Biamou was in the right position. Some of the criticism on here is mind blowing.

Users who are viewing this thread