Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Sheaf and Ohare had a good game.

I was about to say Biamou did really well second half but what the fuck went through his head to put the ball back to nobody.

SleepyGinger

Marosi 6- wish he would come for more crosses.

Rose 7- solid enough

Mcfadzean 6- was good all game but as soon as he put his hands on Taylor it was a pen

Ostigard 7.5- love his confidence, goal is coming

Giles 7.5- dealt really well with knockeart

Mccallum 7.5- solid defensively and great assist, what a signing hes been.

Sheaf 8- ran the show, great defensively and comfortable on the ball, proper player

Hamer 8- very good again, didn’t look as reckless

Ohare 8- really good tonight like the ohare of last season

Godden 6.5- worked hard never really fell for him tonight

Biamou 6.5- had a good second half other than that mistake, feel for him.

Walker 6.5

Dacosta N/A

KersleyDigs

Can McFadzean just fuck off now?! He is costing us far too many goals. Brainless at times. He is far too slow, stiff and clumsy for this league.

We are a proper Championship centre forward and centre back away from being a good side

speedie87

Keeper 6 lucky didn’t have an absolute howler with one shot, came for a cross and missed it by miles, might be championship quality with ball at feet but not as a keeper for me
Giles 7 good game other than final ball at times
Ostigard 7 should have scored
Mcfadzean 6 too slow for this;lge
Rose 6 gets attracted to the ball too much
McCallum 8
Sheaf 7
Ohare 8
Hamer 7
Godden 5
Biamou 6

Walker 6
Dacosta 1

Adge

Can McFadzean just fuck off now?! He is costing us far too many goals. Brainless at times. He is far too slow, stiff and clumsy for this league.

We are a proper Championship centre forward and centre back away from being a good side
Finger needs to be pointed at Biamou there I’m afraid. Lots of people conveniently forgetting MacFadzean’s ball to the right for our goal.

steve101

Marosi 6 (handling looked dodgy again. Could he have come out quicker at the end?)
McCallum 9 (after giving the ball away too much first half, I thought he was superb after that. Some great crosses, including the assist and great asset in the air)
Giles 7 (always an option and some nice intricate passing but disappointed with his crossing)
Rose 6 (still looking rusty. Giving ball away too easily, especially 1st half)
McFadzean 6 (Jekyll and Hyde performance. Great pass in the move for our goal but liability with lack of pace. Didn't need to commit at the end as angle was always narrowing)
Ostigard 8 (very good second. Such an offensive threat at set pieces)
Hamer 8 ( good all round game and much better discipline)
Sheaf 8 (some occasional sloppiness but made up for it with some great tackles and link up play)
O'Hare 9 (motm. He was unplayable second half. Showed he can score with his head with a composed finish and looked like he was going to create something every time he got the ball)
Godden 6 (didn't really get in the game. I hope is injury isn't too serious)
Biamou 6 (would have scored him higher for his 90 minute performance. Got in to some great positions and unlucky hitting the post. However his wayward pass on 95 minutes was a sickener)

Walker 6 (unfortunately didn't get any clear chances but movement off the ball was good. Needs game time)

Dacosta (pleased to see him. Looked tricky on the ball during his cameo)

KersleyDigs

Finger needs to be pointed at Biamou there I’m afraid. Lots of people conveniently forgetting MacFadzean’s ball to the right for our goal.
Biamou's pass was a factor, but McFadean gave another needless penalty away and as I said, he is looking more of a liability by the week. He was notoriously crap last time he played Championship level and he probably had an extra yard of pace then!

ccfctommy

Been our most consistent player this season.

Reactions: AOM

SlowerThanPlatt

Biamou's pass was a factor, but McFadean gave another needless penalty away and as I said, he is looking more of a liability by the week. He was notoriously crap last time he played Championship level and he probably had an extra yard of pace then!

Expert on Burton Albion 2016/17?

Cov kid 55

Marosi 6 (handling looked dodgy again. Could he have come out quicker at the end?)
McCallum 9 (after giving the ball away too much first half, I thought he was superb after that. Some great crosses, including the assist and great asset in the air)
Giles 7 (always an option and some nice intricate passing but disappointed with his crossing)
Rose 6 (still looking rusty. Giving ball away too easily, especially 1st half)
McFadzean 6 (Jekyll and Hyde performance. Great pass in the move for our goal but liability with lack of pace. Didn't need to commit at the end as angle was always narrowing)
Ostigard 8 (very good second. Such an offensive threat at set pieces)
Hamer 8 ( good all round game and much better discipline)
Sheaf 8 (some occasional sloppiness but made up for it with some great tackles and link up play)
O'Hare 9 (motm. He was unplayable second half. Showed he can score with his head with a composed finish and looked like he was going to create something every time he got the ball)
Godden 6 (didn't really get in the game. I hope is injury isn't too serious)
Biamou 6 (would have scored him higher for his 90 minute performance. Got in to some great positions and unlucky hitting the post. However his wayward pass on 95 minutes was a sickener)

Walker 6 (unfortunately didn't get any clear chances but movement off the ball was good. Needs game time)

Dacosta (pleased to see him. Looked tricky on the ball during his cameo)
You’ve called this right, O’Hare was poor first half, but excellent second half. The only worry is not finishing sides off when we are on top.Ostigard looking good.

skybluepm2

You’ve called this right, O’Hare was poor first half, but excellent second half. The only worry is not finishing sides off when we are on top.Ostigard looking good.

yep, both were influential second half, particularly O’Hare who was outstanding at times. Hopefully the goal and performance, added to Friday’s breather will give him the boost he needed. I really feel he can be the difference for us at this level. Ostigard could and arguably should have had a couple of goals!

covmark

Marosi 6 ok
Mccallum 7 good cross for the goal, did well out of position
McFadzean 6. Looked pretty solid except for the last 10 seconds.
Ostigard 6 Should have scored. Poor distribution at times. Solid.
Rose 6. Decent.
Giles 6 Did ok, not his most influential game.
Sheaf 9 MoM really turning into one of our best players. So much composure in the ball and not afraid to put a foot in.
Hamer 6 Didn't influence the game like he can.
O'Hare 8 Great second half. Good finish.
Godden 5. No service first half, came off early second half.
Biamou 5. Did ok second half, marked down for giving the game away.

Walker 6
Dacosta n/a

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Marosi 6 ok
Mccallum 7 good croissant for the goal, did well out of position
McFadzean 6. Looked pretty solid except for the last 10 seconds.
Ostigard 6 Should have scored. Poor distribution at times. Solid.
Rose 6. Decent.
Giles 6 Did ok, not his most influential game.
Sheaf 9 MoM really turning into one of our best players. So much composure in the ball and not afraid to put a foot in.
Hamer 6 Didn't influence the game like he can.
O'Hare 8 Great second half. Good finish.
Godden 5. No service first half, came off early second half.
Biamou 5. Did ok second half, marked down for giving the game away.

Walker 6
Dacosta n/a

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Was it almond chocolate or plain with butter on?

luwalla

Marosi 6
Mccallum 7 great to have him back, good with ball and works well with rest of team
McFadzean 3 would have been 5 until last second of match... but can’t do that & he does too many times
Ostigard 6/7 not played as much as others and starting to show quality. Got himself into great position for header which give credit for, but got to get those on target at least
Rose 6. Average match for good solid player
Giles 7 always a threat, goal scores form one of those crosses and he is an 8+ reminds me a bit of Ryan Kent, but young/raw and still growing as a player. Gonna have matches where every cross looks like it will creat a goal & others where he doesn’t quite drop it in right place, but that’s nature of the position
Sheaf 8. Wondered why we signed him early in season, but growing into a real player. Quality tackler ( something our midfielders like Shipley seriously lack ) and controls / distributes ball well... dare I compare as a young Gary Mac!
Hamer 7 Not as stand out as last match but still our engine in midfield, niggly tough player to play against and always got that quality pass on him. Great acquisition and deffo what we need in this league
O'Hare 9. Different level, especially second half. When he is on his game he is top championship player and clearly building to step up... still can’t believe we managed to get him and wasn’t snapped up for by a bigger club
Godden 6 offish game today, but we all have those , still always working to find space & pull opposition around.
Biamou 5. Yeah still justified playing, but two games now should have scored in both

Walker - did ok was running at them and obviously keen. Feel more to come this season
Dacosta - didn’t see enough but just good to see him on pitch

TomRad85

Fadz and Biamou -1
For putting me in a stinking mood. Pair of pricks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

larry_david

Mccallum is proving a great loan signing, must be said. He's on of our only players to have something about him on the ball. The other is o hare and second half he was back!

Marosis kicking BTW, I have to say was fooking shambolic today. Not only did he take 30 seconds every time he then missed both max and walker every time

steve101

Mccallum is proving a great loan signing, must be said. He's on of our only players to have something about him on the ball. The other is o hare and second half he was back!

Marosis kicking BTW, I have to say was fooking shambolic today. Not only did he take 30 seconds every time he then missed both max and walker every time
I agree he was delaying too much and could have picked out Biamou more but I think he was deliberately picking out McCallum who was winning the header from a wide position.

robbiekeane

Can’t really bring myself to give individual ratings I’m so annoyed still.

Giles pissed me off all game. Seems devoid of confidence and I don’t get why. We know he has the pace to go past players and turn them inside out. Seems to be too negative all the time and on the occasion we tried to take on his man it was half hearted to the byline and a shicross in.

Biamou really let himself down at the end today. I like the guy and he tries but that’s as close to unforgivable as you get. A few times he looked out of ideas when given the time on the ball.

Mcfadz gets a lot of shit cause he’s given a lot of pens away but I’d say 50% of them at least are because of absolute hospital balls given to him or because he had no option.

O Hare looked class. Was surprised to see at half time everyone saying hewasn’t performing and was the reason we had a huge gap between midfield and attacker. Thought he looked energetic and determined all game and think we have a real gem of a player there.

Sheaf I thought looked really good too all game. Great player in the making.

Ostigard should’ve scored twice.

Just fucked off because if we could so easily be higher up the league if we took our chances and cut out the stupid mistakes. Very rarely have we been fully outclassed. Scared it’ll come back to haunt us

stevefloyd

playing ok but still dropping points needs to stop very quickly, 8 points in 10 games is relegation fodder

Nick

Administrator
I would agree if only he hadn’t performed like a crazy man constantly running up front, you could Robins 3 times telling him to get back

Makes you wonder the thinking behind putting him on in the last minute if it wasn't to use him to attack and win the game?

cc84cov

Makes you wonder the thinking behind putting him on in the last minute if it wasn't to use him to attack and win the game?
If he was gonna use him and go for the win why not switch McCallum over and make the change 15 min earlier

Users who are viewing this thread