Player ratings (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Shipley had a good game and deserved his goal.

Bright wasn't really involved at all.

Random subs really killed the game off. Game changed when Chaplin came on and sat in midfield and then the final nail was going 5 at the back. To which they then took off a midfielder for a striker to go at it.

Grendel

Burge 6
Sterling 6
Mason 6
Hyam 6
Davies 6
Shipley 6
Kelly 6
Bright 5
Thomas 5
Hiwula 5
Bakayoko 3

skyblueeyesrevisited

What was the point of putting Chaplin on and punting high balls up to him? Bakayoko hadn’t won one all game. Chaplin then drifted into midfield and left us without a central striker. Absolutely baffling!

westofrayne

Burge 5 - Nothing really to do except save in first half
Sterling 5.5 - tried to move forward but with Thomas in front of him it was never going to happen
Mason 5.5 - Did ok but needed support
Hyam 5 - Struggle with him, too many mistakes and can't pass
Davies 5.5 - Did ok
Shipley 6 - Did ok, but why oh why did Robins move him wide
Kelly 5 - Not his best game
Bright 5 - Did he come out in 2nd half?
Thomas 4 - I just don't get him, no end product, Can sometimes run fast but can't see him making it as a footballer
Hiwula 5 - quiet game
Bakayoko 4 - Did he win a header? Certainly not his best game.

PITCH - What a state, grass too long, more sand traps than your average golf course. Ball didn't move across the pitch fast enough, also got bogged down. If we stay at Ricoh then there should be a clause in contract about the condition of the pitch.

KeresleyArmpit

Burge 6
Sterling 6
Mason 6
Hyam 6
Davies 5
Shipley 7
Kelly 6
Bright 5
Thomas 5
Hiwula 5
Bakayoko 6

Chaplin 5

The worst game of football i can remember watching for a long time. Obvious that neither team really had anything to play for.

Sick Boy

PITCH - What a state, grass too long, more sand traps than your average golf course. Ball didn't move across the pitch fast enough, also got bogged down. If we stay at Ricoh then there should be a clause in contract about the condition of the pitch.

I agree, it stops us from playing our game properly. However, playing 2nd fiddle to a London rugby club is going to mean we are left disappointed.

SAJ

Generally thought we were poor everywhere today. Wouldn’t believe we had an outside chance of play offs. Saying that the pitch was awful.
Burge 5
Sterling 4
Davies 5
Hyam 6
Mason 5
Thomas 5
Bright 5
Hiwula 5
Shipley 7
Kelly 6
Baka 5

Chaplin 4
Willis 4

Today one player came out with any credit. Jordan Shipley normally I struggle to see how he gets in the team but the last month or so he has demonstrated he will be an asset to us in the future. I’m pleased to have to eat my words as he has certainly proved me wrong.

stupot07

Burge 6
Sterling 5
Davies 6
Hyam 6
Mason 5
Kelly 6
Shipley 7
Thomas 4
Bright 4
Hiwula 4
Baka 3

Subs
Willis 4
Chaplin 3
Wakefield n/a

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

coop

Shit game shit substitutions shit day out shit as no announcement about stadium all in all a shit day.

rob9872

Everyone before 65 mins 7
Everyone after 65 mins 4

covcity4life

Pretty poor all round

Burge 6 saved us feom bad pass 1sr half and did ok but goal thru his legs ehikst not his fsult sums his hopefully last ricoh performance up

Mason 6 is a back up left bsck imo. Not a starter for team wanting pronotion

Davies 6

Hyam 6 both cbs did well but we shouldnt be using them too heavily as playmakers

Sterlijg 5 too much checking back. Not enough surges to byline or crosses

Kelly 5 didnt inpact game

Shiplwy 6 nice goal and then same from him as everyone else.

Thomas 5 i believe he is very tired from first season as a starter. Expect much better start of next season if he stays

Bright 4 worst game so far

Hiwulla 4 nice assist but did fucj all after. Was too narrow

Baka 3 its not working out. He offers v little upfront

ccfc_Tom

Such a dull game. Was hoping for a bit of an all out attack approach. Should have brought thomas off at half time for wakefield. Robins said after the game the players were tired, so why did he play them. Could have thrown in a few fringe players or u23s as a chance to prove themselves.

stevefloyd

Pretty poor all round

Burge 6 saved us feom bad pass 1sr half and did ok but goal thru his legs ehikst not his fsult sums his hopefully last ricoh performance up

Mason 6 is a back up left bsck imo. Not a starter for team wanting pronotion

Davies 6

Hyam 6 both cbs did well but we shouldnt be using them too heavily as playmakers

Sterlijg 5 too much checking back. Not enough surges to byline or crosses

Kelly 5 didnt inpact game

Shiplwy 6 nice goal and then same from him as everyone else.

Thomas 5 i believe he is very tired from first season as a starter. Expect much better start of next season if he stays

Bright 4 worst game so far

Hiwulla 4 nice assist but did fucj all after. Was too narrow

Baka 3 its not working out. He offers v little upfront
Do you do bad spelling on purpose? I just cant be arsed to try and decipher it so just skip

luwalla

Shipley has a great game... or did he stand out because everyone else was so poor LOL

After all the hype around bright last week he had a shocker really comparably , gave the ball away so much

Esoterica

Shipley completely lost his man for their goal. Challenged for the initial cross and then ball watched while his man wandered off into space and scored.

Terry_dactyl

Shipley completely lost his man for their goal. Challenged for the initial cross and then ball watched while his man wandered off into space and scored.
There goal was lucky but yeah, he was completely unmarked. I guess we were ‘clearing our lines’ and someone played him inside.

steve82

Burge 6
Sterling 5.5
Davies 6
Hyam 6
Mason 6
Kelly 6
Shipley 6.5
Thomas 4
Enobakhare 4
Hiwula 4
Baka 4

Subs
Willis 3
Chaplin 3
Wakefield -

Tale of two halves, one ok typical of our season at home the other a complete shocker. Enobakhare’s performance was typical of him too, what a player at times and what a bloody clown at others. So much raw talent tho, would love to see that developed here on a permanent deal.

Shipley did enough for me with his MOTM award probably deserved over the first 45 mins and effort rewarded with a goal.

Felt Grimmer should of been played in this game over Sterling who’s been on the beach for weeks after a telling season like Thomas who’s both knackered.

Grimmer did enough last year and deserved a run out and a home send off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Adge

Burge 6
Mason 6
Sterling 5
Davies 6
Hyam 6
Kelly 6
Thomas 5
Shipley 7
Hiwula 5
Bright 5
Baka 5

Subs Chaplin 4
Willis 5
Wakefield N/a

Robins 6 Not sure what the point was with Willis and changing the formation to give him “minutes”
Substitutions on the whole were a bit baffling but like the rest of us was probably bored so had to try something. One fair point though was he seemed to think we were burnt out which is the same which happened to Mowbray’s team in the second half of the season. I guess that’s what you get with inexperienced players.

Terrible game especially 2nd half and we didn’t look like the same team we have been watching lately
Lets hope for better traveling to Doncaster and go out with a bang.

stevefloyd

Not the first time thats happened in recent weeks...did it against Sunderland too

stevefloyd

Burge 6
Sterling 5.5
Davies 6
Hyam 6
Mason 6
Kelly 6
Shipley 6.5
Thomas 4
Enobakhare 4
Hiwula 4
Baka 4

Subs
Willis 3
Chaplin 3
Wakefield -

Tale of two halves, one ok typical of our season at home the other a complete shocker. Enobakhare’s performance was typical of him too, what a player at times and what a bloody clown at others. So much raw talent tho, would love to see that developed here on a permanent deal.

Shipley did enough for me with his MOTM award probably deserved over the first 45 mins and effort rewarded with a goal.

Felt Grimmer should of been played in this game over Sterling who’s been on the beach for weeks after a telling season like Thomas who’s both knackered.

Grimmer did enough last year and deserved a run out and a home send off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am guessing, Grimmer is leaving keep Sterling sweet.. good report from him to Chelsea and another loan next season from them

Users who are viewing this thread