Player Ratings vs Bristol City (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

This is the key. Both Walker & Godden make really good movements off the ball, constantly giving defenders a headache. As much as Biamou tries his best he just doesn't have that level of game intelligence.
Goddens passing is noticeably better than biamous too ...it allows us to retain possession more often and continue forward momentum/ bring others into play

All these things make a difference

ccfc1234

This is the key. Both Walker & Godden make really good movements off the ball, constantly giving defenders a headache. As much as Biamou tries his best he just doesn't have that level of game intelligence.

Quest pundits all hailed Walker, calling him a "menace" throughout.
He was decent offensivily, I am not sure if that has been in debate? Always good to know the quest pundits agree with the people on this forum who watched the full 94 mins today.

ccfc1234

Goddens passing is noticeably better than biamous too ...it allows us to retain possession more often and continue forward momentum/ bring others into play

All these things make a difference
Largely down to Robins formation and his fitness, Godden was truely abject against QPR and it was noticeable how nothing was working in the final 3rd and we were just inviting wave after wave of attack. Today thankfully was in total contrast and he produced first touches that others in the squad can't. Same two up top next week is a must.

Last edited:

TM8792

Everyone played well, even O'Hare, but to single him out as man of the match because of one assist is laughable and proves the delusion towards him and his ability on here. Walker, Eccles or James MOTM for me. All three I thought played impeccably.

D

Deleted member 11652

James and Mccallum had good games. Great save from Marosi.

Front 2 were average by their standards and still miles better than anything we’ve seen this year. Robins insistence on playing Biamou and Wilson has really got us into this mess.

What a player O’hare is

Users who are viewing this thread