Player Ratings v Millwall (1 Viewer)

harvey098

Sheaf just glides round the pitch majestically, such a calm guy. I imagine he forgets bin day and hears the bin lorry in the morning and instead of running frantically outside he just casually puts on a dressing gown, stops passed the kitchen on the way outside to put the kettle on, checks his spreadsheet to make sure he’s got exactly the right coloured bin. Basically what I’m saying is sheaf 9. PUSB.

Last edited:

The Philosopher

Sheaf just glides round the pitch majestically, such a calm guy. I imagine he forgets bin day and hears the bin lorry in the morning and where we all would run frantically outside he just casually puts on a dressing gown, stops passed the kitchen on the way outside to put the kettle on, checks his spreadsheet to make sure he’s got exactly the right coloured bin. Basically what I’m saying is sheaf 9. PUSB.
Brilliant, I agree but in seasons gone by he would have dithered and missed the bin man. He’s matured well

Johhny Blue

Sheaf just glides round the pitch majestically, such a calm guy. I imagine he forgets bin day and hears the bin lorry in the morning and where we all would run frantically outside he just casually puts on a dressing gown, stops passed the kitchen on the way outside to put the kettle on, checks his spreadsheet to make sure he’s got exactly the right coloured bin. Basically what I’m saying is sheaf 9. PUSB.
Bullshit. He get’s the Millwall midfielders to take out his garbage.

The Philosopher

Wright being an absolute useless waste of money has absolutely zero to do with his Skin colour 😂

I imagine a lot of people don’t like to point out how shit he is, for fear of muppets like you trying to angle in the race card
I agree there are a few on here that like to shout down opinions that they don’t agree with and using the accusation above is a bit wrong.

Fact is, Wright’s touch and passing today was far short of what is expected at Championship level. On the plus side, he can find space.

That 8m tag is a heavy cross to carry. (Am I allowed to say that for fear of being pro Christ or something?)

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Superb overall today, Sakamoto, Sheaf and Bidwell in particular but just about everyone played well. Wright would have been right up in the ratings if he'd just find the ability to finish. Very frustrating from him, hope he can improve that aspect of his game as he'll score a tonne if he can.

Blind-Faith

Can anyone who is rating Godden above Wright please delete their account and follow netball instead. Godden did absolutely nothing apart from do his best to miss the easiest chance he’ll ever get. Complete passenger.
Where’s Wrights name?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 15DA7A91-F710-4DFF-BC2B-C806890B5512.png
    15DA7A91-F710-4DFF-BC2B-C806890B5512.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • 362C8924-38C6-4917-BEE8-1595F6FF5801.png
    362C8924-38C6-4917-BEE8-1595F6FF5801.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 43

Brighton Sky Blue

Can anyone who is rating Godden above Wright please delete their account and follow netball instead. Godden did absolutely nothing apart from do his best to miss the easiest chance he’ll ever get. Complete passenger.
Wright did a lot well off the ball, but cancelled it out with a series of awful touches, passes and one on ones.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Collins 7
MVE 7
Thomas 7
Kitching 7
Bidwell 9 (MOTM)
Eccles 9
Sheaf 8
Allen 7.5
Wright 7
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

Don’t think anyone had a bad game! Toss up between bidwell and eccles for MOTM but I think if I have to pick on something then eccles corners were dreadful (I know we scored from one for goal 3)

Wright did okay - someone described him as a chance magnet the other week and I think that summarises him. I was tempted to give him a 6.5 though because of some of the basics he got wrong but I think he’s a confidence player and needs to get a few more goals and get going

Wright did a lot well off the ball, but cancelled it out with a series of awful touches, passes and one on ones.

I'm not a fan at all of Godden as a limited player. At least he tried to make challenges , Wright didn't.

The Philosopher

A lot of the criticism is valid but I still think he'll come good.
I agree, think he’ll improve - my initial thought was that he might not have had loads of top level coaching. However, checking Wiki, he’s evidently has some time at a high level in Germany so it’s a surprise that his technical gameplay isn’t more rounded.

Today his passing and some of his getting caught offside and other aspects to his game was very poor at times.

I thought he deserved a lower mark than goal scoring Godden, who I thought had a good all round game.

rob9872

Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell🎵🎵

Brighton Sky Blue

Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell🎵🎵
I can't remember it

Londonccfcfan

Collins 7
MVE 7
Thomas 7
Kitching 7
Bidwell 9 (MOTM)
Eccles 9
Sheaf 8
Allen 7.5
Wright 7
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

Don’t think anyone had a bad game! Toss up between bidwell and eccles for MOTM but I think if I have to pick on something then eccles corners were dreadful (I know we scored from one for goal 3)

Wright did okay - someone described him as a chance magnet the other week and I think that summarises him. I was tempted to give him a 6.5 though because of some of the basics he got wrong but I think he’s a confidence player and needs to get a few more goals and get going
Wtf no one gad a bad game. Gut you pay 8£M for misses 3 sitters. Oh and by the way he does it EVERY GAME.

Boicey

After today you have to think why wasn’t Robins playing Collins, Bidwell, Kitching and Sakamoto earlier and in position?

rob9872

I can't remember it
Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell 🎵🎵

Brighton Sky Blue

Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell, Jake Bidwell,Jake Bidwell 🎵🎵
Who?

Londonccfcfan

I agree, think he’ll improve - my initial thought was that he might not have had loads of top level coaching. However, checking Wiki, he’s evidently has some time at a high level in Germany so it’s a surprise that his technical gameplay isn’t more rounded.

Today his passing and some of his getting caught offside and other aspects to his game was very poor at times.

I thought he deserved a lower mark than goal scoring Godden, who I thought had a good all round game.
Some think differently. I have thought this every game.
.fact remains he won't ever score a goal that hasn't rebounded off the post or keeper. He's a rabbit caught in headlights in front of goal...in our team any striker will get the opos. Thank fuck others took their one chance.

Brighton Sky Blue

Some think differently. I have thought this every game.
.fact remains he won't ever score a goal that hasn't rebounded off the post or keeper. He's a rabbit caught in headlights in front of goal...in our team any striker will get the opos. Thank fuck others took their one chance.
His first goal for the club wasn't either of those things

Hutch11

Catchy

Martin180

Simms in 10 mins looked better than Wright fir 95 mins
youre not elected charlie brown yawn GIF by Peanuts

Jamesimus

Collins 8 MOTM Hard to imagine that Wilson is a superior keeper on this showing

MVE 7 Feels like there is a lot more to come from him. Love the Klopp fist pumps at the end!
Thomas 7 Very assured, he is clearly capable at this level
Kitching 7 See above, I’m very glad he’s finally in the team
Bidwell 7 Did the usual Bidwell stuff

Eccles 8 Corners lol, but in all seriousness he’s probably one of the players of the season so far
Sheaf 7 Sloppy at times, supreme at others. Wonderful ball to spring Bidwell for the first goal
Allen 7 Quiet to start but his energy is such an asset

Sakamoto 7 Crossing not always great but so fun to watch when he takes on his fullback. He can clearly thrive in his natural position
Godden 7 Tough work against two very physical CBs but did well in the air and scored
Wright 6 Does everything right and then collapses…frustrating but he’s a boom and bust player

Subs N/A

If you think we’re in a battle for survival then I don’t know what to tell you

You could be married to a 10/10 but I bet you'd tell them they're a 7!

Users who are viewing this thread