Collins 9
MVE 8
Thomas 8
Kitching 8
Bidwell 8
Eccles 9 ( MOTM )
Sheaf 8
Allen 7
Wright 1 missed 3 easy 1v1 and two absolutely woeful 5 yard easy passes. We were lucky he managed to put the right kit on and do his laces up
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

3-0 away from home with only 10 footballers on the pitch, fantastic result 👌

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Collins 9
MVE 8
Thomas 8
Kitching 8
Bidwell 8
Eccles 9 ( MOTM )
Sheaf 8
Allen 7
Wright 1 - missed 3 easy 1v1 and two absolutely woeful 5 yard easy passes. We were lucky he managed to put the right kit on and do his laces up
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

He did a few things infuriatingly wrong but 1 for Wright. C'mon!

robbiekeane

Collins 7
MVE 7
Thomas 7
Kitching 7
Bidwell 9 (MOTM)
Eccles 9
Sheaf 8
Allen 7.5
Wright 7
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

Don’t think anyone had a bad game! Toss up between bidwell and eccles for MOTM but I think if I have to pick on something then eccles corners were dreadful (I know we scored from one for goal 3)

Wright did okay - someone described him as a chance magnet the other week and I think that summarises him. I was tempted to give him a 6.5 though because of some of the basics he got wrong but I think he’s a confidence player and needs to get a few more goals and get going

Blake

Wow. We looked...good? That's the best we've played in quite a while.

Collins...7.5. Other than one poor kick, I don't think he made a mistake.
Van Ewick....7.5. Looked good getting forward and solid in defense.
Thomas...7. A couple mistakes toward the end, but good otherwise.
Kitching...7.5. Solid at the back.
Bidwell...8. I'm not sure why he's not been playing all season.
Sheaf...8. Solid. No mistakes. Scored!
Eccles...7.5. Similar to Sheaf. Poor on corners, but then we scored off one.
Allen...7.5. Lots of energy. Good positioning. Nice shot to set up the second goal. A couple nice passes that could have resulted in goals.
Tatsu...8. Threatening all game. Scored. Decent when he defended.
Godden...7. Scored but otherwise not very involved.
Wright... 6. Some nice plays but some poor decision making. Got in position for 3 great chances but missed all 3.

Our throw ins could use work. Our corners aren't threatening...until we somehow score on one. I keep hoping that Wright is on the same path as Gyok, in that he eventually will go from a mostly empty threat into a terror to other teams.

ptr

Sakamoto MOM.

Playing a winger as a winger and look what happens. Right wing spot is his now. Run of games hopefully get some goals and assists.

Bidwell again very good. Improved us a lot defensively and ain’t bad going forward.

Godden does my head in but does what he does best and nicks a goal - fair play to him. Still think that spot in the middle is made for Simms.

steve101

Collins 8 - some very good saves, composed, looking to command
Van Ewijk 7 - defensively solid in a back 4 which was pleasing
Thomas 7 - strong, no nonsense
Kitching 9 - some great block tackles and his left peg gives us the option of going long
Bidwell 9 - what a difference since he has come in. Knows when to play it quickly when needed. Great run and pass before Godden goal
Sheaf 9 - all-round great midfield performance, topped off with a goal
Eccles 9 motm - becoming a star player. Like Sheaf, complete performance. At last a corner assist and then keeps the clean sheet with the goal line clearance - great concentration at the end
Allen 8 - worked his socks off, having to cover extra on the left hand side. Nice shot leading Tats goal
Sakamota 9 - on fire. Doubt Wallace will be tormented as much this season. His control at speed is superb. So pleased he scored
Godden 7 - great workrate as usual and finished his chance well
Wright 6 - some nice turns and he did seem a little more physical than seen previously but so many basic errors and should be putting away his chances

Latibeudiere 6.5 - couple of loose bits but also a crucial clearance and block
Simms 6.5 - decent enough turn and strike with his one chance

Esoterica

Collins 7
MVE 7
Thomas 7
Kitching 7
Bidwell 9 (MOTM)
Eccles 9
Sheaf 8
Allen 7.5
Wright 7
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

Don’t think anyone had a bad game! Toss up between bidwell and eccles for MOTM but I think if I have to pick on something then eccles corners were dreadful (I know we scored from one for goal 3)

Wright did okay - someone described him as a chance magnet the other week and I think that summarises him. I was tempted to give him a 6.5 though because of some of the basics he got wrong but I think he’s a confidence player and needs to get a few more goals and get going
I think you’re overestimating your impact if you think the extra point for Wright in your player ratings is going to boost his confidence 😂

long way home

Very solid team performance, Saka is very good on the ball and looks like he is getting used to the pace of the game. Played his position well, Eccles, Sheaf look like a really good pairing protected the back 4 really well.

Wright is a strange player big strong quick, but cant finish for shit. I can see why he is picked and he just has to keep going and hope it starts flying in. But Robins has to keep telling all to follow up on everything.

Goal from a corner, Collins looks calm and MVE looks better with that protection in front of him. Special mention to Bidwell, solid keeps it simple and does his job of defending 1st. Robins might just have worked out his set up and for me it suits the players we have.

mrtrench

Looked good all over the pitch.

Sheaf and Eccles; Thomas and Kitching; Sakamoto and Van Ewijk forming what may become excellent partnerships.

Bidwell and Allen very good. I'm sorry, I'm in the Wright-Wrong camp. He gets away with being a poor soccer player with his size and pace. There is something there, but not today. Let's hope there's jam tomorrow.

Johhny Blue

Collins 9
MVE 8
Thomas 8
Kitching 8
Bidwell 8
Eccles 9 ( MOTM )
Sheaf 8
Allen 7
Wright 1 missed 3 easy 1v1 and two absolutely woeful 5 yard easy passes. We were lucky he managed to put the right kit on and do his laces up
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

That’s why they call you “blind”

Blind-Faith

All I’m saying, even Biamou/Bakayoko scores possibly even 2 out of those 3 easy 1 on 1s , he’s a lazy useless donkey who we’ve spunked £8m on.

And it’s a real shame because the rest of the team were good-superb today

Reactions: KAB

Martin180

All I’m saying, even Biamou/Bakayoko scores possibly even 2 out of those 3 easy 1 on 1s , he’s a lazy useless donkey who we’ve spunked £8m on.

And it’s a real shame because the rest of the team were good-superb today
Yet Millwall commentators couldn’t praise him enough ……

The Philosopher

Collins 8

Was a 9 until last minute when he got caught in no man’s and Eccles blocked on the line. But hey, great performance and a clean sheet. Spending useful money on a back up keeper to the golden glove looked a bit mad but happy to be wrong. Looks a solid keeper - much less drama than Wilson.

MVE 9

Probably best performance of the season from him today. Overlapping with Tats well but also getting back fast. Think he’s getting the idea of things now.

Thomas 7

Bad foul for the booking but other than that solid, whoever their strikers were, they were kept quiet.

Kitching 8

Beginning to look like he can play. Maybe uncomfortable in a back 3 but today looked comfortable and on point. Solid 8

Bidwell 8

Good performance and as said before, he’s a natural full back not a wing back.

Sheaf 9

He’s here, he’s there…. We’ll be better with O’Hare?
Plus 1 for the goal but a brilliant performance today. No dithering, positive passing, good nipping in type tackles. Great.

Eccles 8

Brilliant today outfield. Praise aplenty. But, sorry, corners are shocking. Haven’t looked back but the corner we scored from their keeper just fell asleep and the ball landed in the middle of the goal. Perhaps that’s the tactic - create complacency. But other than that, great.

Allen 8

Good assist. Got about the pitch. Good running and pressing.

Tats 9

Best game from him. Took them apart on the wing. Good goal.

Godden 8

Did his poacher job but also pressed and passed and fml he even skinned a player. Even more, win a few headers. Great from him today.

Wright ?

His touch and control was schoolboy at times. On his heels too often but some flashes of good play. Frustrating as heck. Can’t defend the undefendable…. What mark to give that performance? 5?

Subs

Ellis 6

Lati 6

Overall.

Relieved to get the points but Millwall looked poor.

Skyblue_CP

Collins 9
MVE 8
Thomas 8
Kitching 8
Bidwell 8
Eccles 9 ( MOTM )
Sheaf 8
Allen 7
Godden 7
Sakamoto 8

Embarrassing.

Brighton Sky Blue

A strong away performance, well worth the points and should arguably have won by more.

Collins 8
MVE 7
Thomas 7
Kitching 7
Bidwell 7
Eccles 8
Sheaf 7
Allen 7
Wright 6
Godden 7
Saka 9 MOTM

Subs
Simms N/A
Lati N/A

SBT

Collins 8 MOTM Hard to imagine that Wilson is a superior keeper on this showing

MVE 7 Feels like there is a lot more to come from him. Love the Klopp fist pumps at the end!
Thomas 7 Very assured, he is clearly capable at this level
Kitching 7 See above, I’m very glad he’s finally in the team
Bidwell 7 Did the usual Bidwell stuff

Eccles 8 Corners lol, but in all seriousness he’s probably one of the players of the season so far
Sheaf 7 Sloppy at times, supreme at others. Wonderful ball to spring Bidwell for the first goal
Allen 7 Quiet to start but his energy is such an asset

Sakamoto 7 Crossing not always great but so fun to watch when he takes on his fullback. He can clearly thrive in his natural position
Godden 7 Tough work against two very physical CBs but did well in the air and scored
Wright 6 Does everything right and then collapses…frustrating but he’s a boom and bust player

Subs N/A

If you think we’re in a battle for survival then I don’t know what to tell you

Martin180

Collins 8 MOTM Hard to imagine that Wilson is a superior keeper on this showing

MVE 7 Feels like there is a lot more to come from him. Love the Klopp fist pumps at the end!
Thomas 7 Very assured, he is clearly capable at this level
Kitching 7 See above, I’m very glad he’s finally in the team
Bidwell 7 Did the usual Bidwell stuff

Eccles 8 Corners lol, but in all seriousness he’s probably one of the players of the season so far
Sheaf 7 Sloppy at times, supreme at others. Wonderful ball to spring Bidwell for the first goal
Allen 7 Quiet to start but his energy is such an asset

Sakamoto 7 Crossing not always great but so fun to watch when he takes on his fullback. He can clearly thrive in his natural position
Godden 7 Tough work against two very physical CBs but did well in the air and scored
Wright 6 Does everything right and then collapses…frustrating but he’s a boom and bust player

Subs N/A

If you think we’re in a battle for survival then I don’t know what to tell you
Don’t disagree with any of your comments but how many do we need to win by away from home for any player to get higher than an 8 ? 😂

Blind-Faith

Wright being an absolute useless waste of money has absolutely zero to do with his Skin colour 😂

I imagine a lot of people don’t like to point out how shit he is, for fear of muppets like you trying to angle in the race card

procdoc

Wright being an absolute useless waste of money has absolutely zero to do with his Skin colour 😂
Bollocks. So almost everyone said he had a decent game overall including the Millwall pundits, but you call him a ‘lazy donkey’. You’re a disgrace

Users who are viewing this thread