Player Ratings v Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Collins 6 (gets a mark down for the howler)
Lati 7
Thomas 8
Kitching 6.5
Bidwell 8
Sheaf 7.5
Eccles 7
Palmer 8
MVE 8
Wright 7
Simms 9

O’Hare 6 (I actually thought he did ok and looked a threat)
Godden N/A
Torp 6 (was cool under pressure a couple of times)

larry_david

O'Hare will get torn to shreds in the prem. Isnt good enough for me
Absolutely correct. He's a good player, at times can be a great player. But he's not quick or skilful and prem defenders would eat him up for breakie.

Prob why he's looking at other options. Being heavily linked with rangers or celtic. That would sum it up for me

Grendel

Fucking Palmer. Only does it against lower league teams, championship teams and prem teams!

Never seen him do it on European stage. Flat track nearly man bully!

Oh dear

Cally Fedora

He actually has another season left - Robins is very stubborn but is going to have to accept he made a big error of judgement in Dasilva
I’d extend the year. Dasilva was an odd signing - always think it’s weird to sign defenders based on how they attack.

Grendel

And Palmer, looks a much better all round player than when he joined.

No he isn’t - look at the ratings threads for palmer - it’s the same inconsistency which means he will always journey around the championship

Dasilva has actually gone backwards - even you have to own up he’s a poor signing

Grendel

I’d extend the year. Dasilva was an odd signing - always think it’s weird to sign defenders based on how they attack.

Especially as he’s poor at that as well

PVA

No he isn’t - look at the ratings threads for palmer - it’s the same inconsistency which means he will always journey around the championship

Dasilva has actually gone backwards - even you have to own up he’s a poor signing

He's clearly a better player than when he joined ffs, I think virtually everyone would agree with that.

You've nailed your colours to the mast so firmly you can't possibly bring yourself to admit he's a good player because it'll make you look daft after the last 18 months of abuse you've given him.

Grendel

He's clearly a better player than when he joined ffs, I think virtually everyone would agree with that.

You've nailed your colours to the mast so firmly you can't possibly bring yourself to admit he's a good player because it'll make you look daft after the last 18 months of abuse you've given him.

I don’t think virtually everyone agrees with that and I haven’t given him abuse you man child

PVA

A good away win. Plenty of good performances...

Everyone:

200.gif

Grendel:

but but Kasey Palmer

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Grendel

A good away win. Plenty of good performances...

Everyone:

200.gif

Grendel:

but but Kasey Palmer

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

I hope you get a ticket for your one game a season to watch your hero - I truly do

Paxman II

Good win today much as expected. A little untidy but we never got out of second gear. International breaks for friendlies are a pain. The rhythm is interupted and it showed on the pitch today. We were good enough to get away with it.
Monday will be a much more agressive full on show. Another 3 points and if Norwich lose, the nerves are jangling at Carrow Rd.
Still think we can get the final spot but do worry the semi final may use up the will power we need to get to the finish line.

torchomatic

Performance was never going to be up there with Wolves but for the most part we were OK. I have to say I thought they might come back into it and snatch a draw at one point.

Ellis was immense, Milan was good and I thought Wright had a good game. All pretty good really. Well deserved win.

Shit journey though. Left at 10.30 and got to our parking space in Asda at 2.00. I hate the M1.

shmmeee

Thought we were immense first half, in third gear and comfortable second half until we gifted them a goal then had a scary 15 mins until Wright sealed it.

Collins - 6: Some excellent saves, and coming to claim more which is nice, but gave them a goal
Lats - 6: solid overall with one scary moment. Not his best position but he fills a hole.
Thomas - 7: really solid, used the ball well
Kitching - 6: not as solid defensively, but again used the ball well
Bidwell - 6: solid but not spectacular
Eccles - 6: As above
Sheaf - 8: just makes us tick, we’re a different prospect with him in the side
MvE - 7: Two assists and works well in that position but still feel there’s more to come, including goals.
Palmer - 7: some great through balls for the forwards that really make our quick breaks work with him being fed by sheaf and having three runners ahead of him
Wright - 6: looked tired, scored
Simms - 8: Outstanding again, becoming an absolute beast up front.

O’Hare - 6
Torp - 5
Godden - 5

shmmeee

He is skillful.

Probably the best steward of the ball we’ve got, up there with Sheaf for being able to take the ball in tight spaces and come away with it. Like Sheaf that also means when it doesn’t work he gets pelters from the “clear it” brigade.

letsallsingtogether

Collins 5
Lati 6
Thomas 7
Kitching 6
Bidwell 8
Eccles 7
Sheaf 7
MVE 7
Palmer 7
Wright 7
Simms 9 MOTM

Subs
Godden N/A
Kelly N/A
COH 6
Torp 6
Not a bad judgement except maybe a 8.5 for Bidwell.
Simms never stopped all night defended played on the wing, midfield up front gave them shit all game Bidwell is just a monster at the moment not the biggest defender but takes no shit and never stops.

stupot07

Funny that 2 posters have mocked my ratings with laughing emoji's but have no problem with Shmmeee's despite them virtually being the same.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

DannyThomas_1981

Especially as he’s poor at that as well

You’re 100% right PVA.

I’ve given up arguing with total morons like Grendel.

First of all he’s a joke for 99% on here given his successive attempts to get rid of our greatest manager.

Second for some unknown reason he has to find a hate player/someone to be abusive towards. Never happier to put the boot in when we lose and the team is down.

We honestly could do without the likes of him in our fan base.

Users who are viewing this thread