Player of the season (1 Viewer)

You'll Never Beat McPake

Gyokeres has to be player of the season. Without him we would never have had the start that has put us in play-off contention until recently.
O'Hare gets most frustrating award, he should have been in double figures to get my POTS.
Hamer too has been inconsistent, had a poor start to season but is now probably oyr best midfielder.
Moore is the best keeper we have had since Westwood. Need to hold on to him next season.
Hyam is probably most consistent performer and has added goals to his game
Sheaf will come strong next season. Again had some inconsistent performances but could become a more valuable player than Hamer.
Godden may have rivalled Victor but his injuries have robbed us of more goals. Hopefully he gets a full season in next year.
But Victor has been our star performer this year. PUSB

steve101

Gyokeres has to be player of the season. Without him we would never have had the start that has put us in play-off contention until recently.
O'Hare gets most frustrating award, he should have been in double figures to get my POTS.
Hamer too has been inconsistent, had a poor start to season but is now probably oyr best midfielder.
Moore is the best keeper we have had since Westwood. Need to hold on to him next season.
Hyam is probably most consistent performer and has added goals to his game
Sheaf will come strong next season. Again had some inconsistent performances but could become a more valuable player than Hamer.
Godden may have rivalled Victor but his injuries have robbed us of more goals. Hopefully he gets a full season in next year.
But Victor has been our star performer this year. PUSB
Absolutely agree

Warwickhunt

Got to be Gyokeres. Was underwhelmed when we signed him permanently after his loan spell, and it's not his goals, they're a bonus. It's the way he has strength, can seemingly win the ball from a lost cause, looks a danger when running at people.

Trying to think of the closest forward we've had like him, and Regis comes to mind in many ways.
Reminds me Adebola! He used to frighten the opposition defenders.
If you watch the game against Fulham they had 3. Players minimum trying to contain him

slowpoke

Gyorkeres will probably get the nod which is fair enough goalscoring centre forwards are a rare breed be interesting though if his goals or Moore’s safe hands won the most points.

procdoc

Regarding Moore. He shows how imperative it is to have a decent goalkeeper. Too many seasons when we had to endure utter pish like Lee Burge

Frostie

Gyorkeres will probably get the nod which is fair enough goalscoring centre forwards are a rare breed be interesting though if his goals or Moore’s safe hands won the most points.

Gyökeres offers so much more than just goals though. He's one of the most creative forwards in the league too.

20220412_112904.jpg

Offhegoes

Regarding Moore. He shows how imperative it is to have a decent goalkeeper. Too many seasons when we had to endure utter pish like Lee Burge
Burge was a great shot stopper on his day, I remember that save against Notts County in the 2nd leg of the play off semis, but would make at least 10 howlers across a season which is just not good enough.

procdoc

Burge was a great shot stopper on his day, I remember that save against Notts County in the 2nd leg of the play off semis, but would make at least 10 howlers across a season which is just not good enough.
I liked Marosi in league one but his weaknesses were apparent when he stepped up into the championship

Users who are viewing this thread