player of the season & awards dinner (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueM

Keogh for me. I think they announced there would no end of season dinner a week or two ago. Not sure if they will have some other ceremony to hand out the awards.

pusbccfc

They don't deserve an end of season party.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think Keogh will get it but I think Clive Platt is worth some recognition too - worked hard, taken the knocks, played decently, given all he has and talked well when interviewed

Otis

Though it is right and proper not to have an awards dinner, surely we can find a time and a place for a pudding award?

Last edited:

Sky Blue Sheepy

I was always going to be Keogh, tho I think Hussey deserves a shout. Through the bad patch this season he made some necessary blocks and was the only 1 who could consistatly get into good positions and put in good crosses. For me the only reason Keogh is ahead of him is that he played every game.

Think Keogh will get it but I think Clive Platt is worth some recognition too - worked hard, taken the knocks, played decently, given all he has and talked well when interviewed

Plattini definitely worth a shout - most improved player this season and to me an unsung hero in the world of hard (football) knocks.

Gave his all and a pity we couldn't have had fellow forwards taking FULL advantage of his superb holding play and layoffs - no help from refs either despite 2 to 3 opposition players hanging from his neck virtually every game, antics worthy of the wrestling ring.

Off the park appears articulate, intelligent and if he so desires possibly a football management position beckons in the not to distant future.

Well done Plattini 100% player and 100% gent

PUSB

PVA

Keogh, with recognition to Murphy, Cranie and McSheffrey (yes even after last night)

skyblue19

Shouldn't the awards be handed out to each fan that has gone to each match this season, to be served up mainly poor football!

ccfcrob

I was always going to be Keogh, tho I think Hussey deserves a shout. Through the bad patch this season he made some necessary blocks and was the only 1 who could consistatly get into good positions and put in good crosses. For me the only reason Keogh is ahead of him is that he played every game.

Ha ha ha ha hussey i think someone has been watching completely different players too what the rest of us have

Users who are viewing this thread