Player Numbers.. (1 Viewer)

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Who's going to be our Number 9? Cody?
Who's going to take the usual Left and Right Back numbers? Clarke and Hussey?
Who's going to take usual Centre Back Numbers 5 & 6 ? Keogh and Wood?

dojer

If it's any help Fleck is number 10, judging from the the pictures on the official site.

I used to be really annoyed seeing players with wrong squad numbers, Defenders with 9/10 Strikers wearing 3/5 and now I've stopped caring.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Gotta say im not too fussed about most numbers, tho 10 has always been striker and 1 should always belong to a keeper. For me, number is always 26 anyway.

dongonzalos

The only numbers I care about is 1 to 30 and 22 of those 30 to be aged 22 and over. The remaining 8 to be kids

At the moment I believe it is 1-26 although I am sure I will have missed the odd person, and if I am right 12 of those are aged 20 and under?

So if I am to get my wish, another 4 players 22 years of age or above will be on their way?

Although I would just about accept a squad of 29 to be fair, so maybe 3 more players?

Murphy
Dunn
Burge

Clarke
Chrisite

Willis
Wood
Cameron
Keogh
Henderson

Hussey
Kilbane

Deegan
Fleck
Bell
Baker
Ruffles
Thomas
Phillips
Roberts

Wilson
ROD
Daniels
Elliot
Cody
Jeffers

Last edited:

curlyc_

I think it was Charlton Athletic in the first season teams used sqaud numbers they just put the players in alphabetical order. some defender beginning with B was number 1.

ajsccfc

Argentina went alphabetically one World Cup, with maybe one or two players as exception. Italy used to go defenders - midfielders - forwards for their 23, so you'd have a fullback wearing number 9.

Otis

Well, that is one theory.

I am always a bit more trusting mind, of;

Always a good idea to have substitutes too.

oggys nose

I think it was Charlton Athletic in the first season teams used sqaud numbers they just put the players in alphabetical order. some defender beginning with B was number 1.

I remember Birmingham doing that in the mid 90s just after the squad numbers were introduced .

Users who are viewing this thread