Play-offs (6 Viewers)

Moff

Yep Bournemouth really are nasty but have great players. Be interesting to see who they lose. Surely David Brookes and Danjuma will leave

Think there will be a mass clear out Pete. Their finances are woeful!

Alkhen

I had said I want Bournemouth to go up as we didn't lay a glove on them this season. but now they failed it's going to be hard for them to keep that squad together. Hopefully they implode now.

procdoc

I had said I want Bournemouth to go up as we didn't lay a glove on them this season. but now they failed it's going to be hard for them to keep that squad together. Hopefully they implode now.
I imagine they might struggle to find a buyer for a lot of highly paid players such as Solanke

TomRad85

Would have been a disaster for the league if all 3 relegated teams went back up imo. Fair play Brentford and fuck off Bournemouth. Hopefully Danjuma sods off and we can give them a game next season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

better days

Would have been a disaster for the league if all 3 relegated teams went back up imo. Fair play Brentford and fuck off Bournemouth. Hopefully Danjuma sods off and we can give them a game next season.

Had to feel sorry for Jordan Thompson when he came on as sub up against Danjuma
A top half Premier League side will be in for him for sure
He's top quality

Evo1883

Haven't been to Bournemouth before or Brentford so didn't care went through .

I look forward to visiting Bournemouth (if we are allowed ) next season

TomRad85

Had to feel sorry for Jordan Thompson when he came on as sub up against Danjuma
A top half Premier League side will be in for him for sure
He's top quality
Arguably the best player in the division. You'd think Lerma would be off too.

Alkhen

Complete tangent but I like what Brentford have done with their seats. Being a random mix of colours breaks up the bare patches and makes it look more full.

If the R̶i̶c̶o̶h̶ CBS stadium needs new seats for the rebrand I'd way rather that style than big patches of yellow or Skyblue

Happy_Martian

7 mins till the game. Everyone got their popcorn in ? ;)

Happy_Martian

I actually can't wait , sat here with a brew feet up hopefully about to watch another year of failure

Comments on the SMB board were about how quickly the fans got toxic. Some bets were on 10 mins into the first half .

Happy_Martian

Although it might be a bit unrealsitic, if they did I wouldn't mind us putting in a bid for Forss.

Can imagine the CT headline if we did sign him "A Forss to be reckoned with" 😒

Liquid Gold

Don’t know why you’re all so happy. That’s 6 points Bournemouth are going to spank us for next year*

*I hope their owner loses interest and they fall away too.

clint van damme

Haven't been to Bournemouth before or Brentford so didn't care went through .

I look forward to visiting Bournemouth (if we are allowed ) next season

went for the first time a couple of years ago with the missus (non football) and had a great weekend, be a cracking away day. Though I'm sure Brentford would be as well. We may yet have the chance to do both.

Terry Gibson's perm

I imagine they might struggle to find a buyer for a lot of highly paid players such as Solanke

If you listen to the commentary team in most games Solanke is wonderful and really found form when in reality he has just found his level.

Teams like Watford and Norwich should look to take the better Bournemouth players rather than messing about signing people like Reach and Fletcher.

D

Deleted member 2477

Sunderland going gunho. Only two recognised defenders in their starting 11.
if they havnt scored two by half time get ready for some hoying.

come on you Imps

Evo1883

Sunderland going gunho. Only two recognised defenders in their starting 11.
if they havnt scored two by half time get ready for some hoying.

come on you Imps

Obviously there's a chance they pull it around, I just really don't want them too , not just for satisfaction but Lincoln in the championship would be better for us

D

Deleted member 2477

Obviously there's a chance they pull it around, I just really don't want them too , not just for satisfaction but Lincoln in the championship would be better for us
Dont worry agent Burge is playing

Users who are viewing this thread