Play Offs Dates (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

I really want to avoid the Thursday night game as I’m at a Charity event all day and Ive already received, at best, mixed responses when explaining why I need to leave early.

The joke about Coventry being a charity case in itself wasn’t appreciated either.

chiefdave

So after all that if it doesn't all go horribly wrong tomorrow when are we likely to be playing?

jimmyhillsfanclub

**Sky Bet League Two

• If Mansfield Town finish in sixth position, any fixture versus Notts County or Lincoln City will take place at 3pm on Saturday 12th May.
  • If Notts County finish in sixth position, any fixture versus Lincoln City or Coventry City will take place at 3pm on Saturday 12th May.
  • In the event of either of the above first leg ties requiring to be switched to 3pm, the tie between seventh and fourth will move to 7:30pm. In such circumstances, both second leg ties will also switch.
  • If neither Notts County or Mansfield Town finish in sixth position and Coventry City finish in seventh position, ties will be reversed to ensure Coventry City’s home leg kicks off at 7:30pm.
  • In all circumstances both second leg ties will also switch.
All fixtures will be confirmed following final fixtures on Saturday and Sunday.

......what a palaver

Londonccfcfan

Jeez. Is it just me...or whats all that about? They want us to play at home at 730pm Saturday....why is it more complicated than it needs to be.

ccfcricoh

Well they're making this difficult aren't they! Blimey...

Lets just wait and see (at least we know when our final is!)

Users who are viewing this thread