Play Off Ticket Panic (1 Viewer)

So, bought my tickets online straight away on Tuesday. Must have clicked the postage option by mistake (just assumed it would go onto my season ticket). Ticket`s not here yet (fair enough it`s only been two days) I`m at work all day tomorrow so won`t know if they`ve arrived until Friday night.

If they aren`t here what can I do Saturday to get hold of them given we rarely get post on a Saturday. I live 50 miles away and haven`t got a hotline to the ticket office!

Wiseoldfool

So, bought my tickets online straight away on Tuesday. Must have clicked the postage option by mistake (just assumed it would go onto my season ticket). Ticket`s not here yet (fair enough it`s only been two days) I`m at work all day tomorrow so won`t know if they`ve arrived until Friday night.

If they aren`t here what can I do Saturday to get hold of them given we rarely get post on a Saturday. I live 50 miles away and haven`t got a hotline to the ticket office!
I got mine straight away the tickets came this afternoon.I couldn't see the upload to season ticket either,hopefully yours will be with you tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread