Plans for new stadium revealed (1 Viewer)

covmark

What a big bag of bollocks. We don't need a new fecking stadium you thick [Expletive Deleted]!!!

Ahhh that's better.

Last edited by a moderator:

coop

"we will of course keep our fans up to date"what a fucking twat Fisher is looks great tho but i could create that image on my laptop and its took them 4 months at a lot of cost when they could of been paying a bit of rent and getting 15000 paying fans at the ricoh.Bye bye ccfc

Snozz_is_god

Absolute rubbish.

These drawing would of cost them a few hundred quid.

It's spin a blatant attempt to try and persuade the gullible and weak minded that they really do have plans to build another stadium.

I'm not fooled for one minute........

mark_ccfc

Well there's a surprise. I hope they will stock up with tumbleweed for the stands to complete the look.

xxccfcxx

A picture of a stadium after all this time, brilliant. Mr fisher ffs treat us fans with a bit of respect, we are not stupid.

You have no land, no ground and no idea and seems like you are getting desperate.

And still people follow you to sixfields, unbelievable.

End this farce now, as custodians of a once proud and decent football club , stop these games, do the decent thing, swallow your pride and bring us back home for the sake of football in general.

Last edited:

@richh87

Absolute rubbish.

It's spin a blatant attempt to try and persuade the gullible and weak minded that they really do have plans to build another stadium.

Exactly - drawn up for a few hundred quid to convince people that they mean business.

They only have two plans:

A) get the Ricoh after a successful judicial review
B) liquidate the club

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@richh87

A picture of a stadium after all this time, brilliant. Mr fisher ffs treat us fans with a bit of respect, we are not stupid.

You have no land, no ground and no idea and seems like you are getting desperate.

And still people follow you to sixfields, unbelievable.

End this farce now, as custodians of a once proud and decent football club , stop these games, do the decent thing, swallow your pride and bring us back home for the sake of football on general.

He has no morals - so no chance of him doing the decent thing.

Thank god people aren't buying into this.

Now to bombard the CT article with similar comments so that less clued up people than on here aren't taken in.

Hobo

That badge will look fantastic in another county?

6 Generations

There are certain items missing from these images.

Where are the dedicated 'Bricks'

Where is Jimmy Hill's statue?

Where is the memorial garden, featuring turf from Highfield Road?

Steve_75

Putting aside the likelihood of it ever being built, and the fact that it won't actually be in Coventry, I'm not even sure I like the design.
Plus if that's what it looks like when it's fully expanded at 23,000 capacity, what does it look like when it's 12,500? Because with SISU is charge, I can imagine it will be staying at that capacity for quite a long time.

RoboCCFC90

That's what the Stadium Forum is for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

I don't think those things are theirs to move?

Otis

What a farce.

A picture of how a new stadium might look. Whoopee do. And 12,500? They are a bunch of idiots. We do well and 12,500 will be nowhere near enough.

Expandible to 23,000. Which if we did well and got to the Premiership ...... will be nowhere near enough either.

Great forward thinking here City. If they have great ambitions for the future they are not being realised here.

1. This is just a fantasy drawing (remember Richardson's wild vision)

and

2. If this was to come to fruition, lacks ambition. Villa at home, Birmingham at home, Man U at home, Chelsea at home, Man City at home would all bring in 30,000+.

Now if we could only find a stadium with a capacity of over 30,000 somewhere we might be on to something.:thinking about::thinking about:

Sky Blue Kid

Just for all the SISU suck-holes, and apologists....their very own "Stadium Forum" Now you can all go and "Arse kiss" Fisher, and Septic et-al till your hearts content without fear of retribution. Bye-Bye :)

Greggs

Absolute rubbish.

What's gonna happen then?

Spionkop

Obviously cjblaze was being tongue in cheek yesterday when he spoke of thrilling news.
Oh dear, we really are in trouble.

Sky Blue Kid

@ ohitsaidwalker king power...........................................................................................Or even A. AND B.

ohitsaidwalker king power

He has no morals - so no chance of him doing the decent thing.

Thank god people aren't buying into this.

Now to bombard the CT article with similar comments so that less clued up people than on here aren't taken in.

There aren't any such folk on here Rich... only those that claim devils advocate in the interests of a "balanced" view whilst risking splinters in their backsides from the fence beneath?....:thinking about:

sky blue john

Well for starters who wants Jimmy Hills statue and peoples family bricks to follow a stadium outside of Coventry ?????
Not me !!!!!

6 Generations

That's what the Stadium Forum is for.

Oh! Thanks!

That's absolutely crystal clear now.

Miss Garlick will preside over a bunch of apologists and no doubt delegate in relation to brick removal, statue removal and not forgetting 'ashes' and memorial tributes.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread