Coventry 15
Brentford 17.5
Preston 21

Last edited:

ccfcway

oh, and you can currently lay CCFC at 17.5

I honestly can see an easier way of making money

johnwillomagic

Sheff Utd favourites.....hmm,,,,,a team that has scored eight goals in their last 11 games....and have just been crushed by a play off defeat on penalties......will see what happens pre-season but I would not be lumping my money on them currently!

ccfcway

gotta say, already placed my League One champions bets this season

Did the following

Placed Bet : Portsmouth, League One Outright Winners, BACK : 31 @ £20. Potential winnings = £620
Placed Bet : Coventry, League One Outright Winners, LAY : 17.5 @£20

ggrady

Where are Bournemouth? They had a big takeover and will do well. And Stevenage should be on there ahead of brentford surely. Notts county are awful too

Sisu_Cockroaches

Sheff Utd favourites.....hmm,,,,,a team that has scored eight goals in their last 11 games....and have just been crushed by a play off defeat on penalties......will see what happens pre-season but I would not be lumping my money on them currently!

A team with a point to prove and were unlucky loosing Ched Evans. They will win the league next year with already having experience in it this season.

I think Steveange will struggle this season as most of their players are out of contract.

What I saw of them last season - admittedly the play-off games only - I wasn't exactly shitting myself.

Last edited:

ccfcway

some really interesting bets in the championship as well

Leicester favourites again at 8/1

Blackburn are 20's

A team with a point to prove and were unlucky loosing Ched Evans. They will win the league next year with already having experience in it this league.

I backed Huddersfield to beat them yesterday (£50 at Evens) as I just couldn't see them scoring....and unless they sign a striker, I can see them struggling.

However, it does look a weaker league than usual.

I'd be lumping on MK Dons out of that lot....with possibly Preston as well, if Westley signs the players he wants and gets them to play his way....he's signed 4 already, and if he weeds out the ones he slated last year, he could get Preston up there.

ccfcway

I think Steveange will struggle this season as most of their players are out of contract.

What I say of them last season - admittedly the play-off games only - I was exactly shitting myself.

Pretty sure you meant "wasnt"

To be honest, imagine what ANY of the League One sides will say after watch our big game on tele against Southampton

Nonleagueherewecome

Are you actually a Wednesday fan is disguise? You really don't like Sheff U, do you?!

skybluejelly

I backed Huddersfield to beat them yesterday (£50 at Evens) as I just couldn't see them scoring....and unless they sign a striker, I can see them struggling.

However, it does look a weaker league than usual.

I'd be lumping on MK Dons out of that lot....with possibly Preston as well, if Westley signs the players he wants and gets them to play his way....he's signed 4 already, and if he weeds out the ones he slated last year, he could get Preston up there.
did you loose your bet then as the match finished as a draw

skybluejelly

just trying to get a price for us to be relegated( really do not want it to happen )...anything 10-1 or higher then its huge bet time...with administration a possibility. and obviously no money going to be spent while squad gettting smaller may be a huge opportunity to pay for a nice holiday next year..

hemelsky

Talking to some blades fans on Saturday they weren't that hopeful about next season unless they can sign a couple of decent strikers. If Evans' trial had been earlier in the season they might not have even come close to promotion.
Of the other teams - Notts County did have a decent run near the end of the season (missed out on play- offs on goal difference), MK will probably be up there again, Stevenage resources so small I can't see them challenging, PNE possibly depending on signings, Swindon may have momentum after this season.
Frankly if we can't at least get into the play offs next season then I would be very surprised (and disappointed!).

Astute

I don't know were the above odds came from but Coventry are 12-1 at William Hill

Portsmouth are 9-1

I never bother with anyone but betfair. Depending on how muxh you bet with them they take 2.5% of winning bets. But you get much better odds as you are betting against other people, not the bookies.

On my phone so can't do a link to exactly what is wanted but www.betfair.com is the place, and easy to use.

Astute

It don't take much money to bring down odds when we are so far away from the start of the season. Minimum bet is £2. The top priced layed would have to have more than £38 layed at odds of 20 or the odds come down to what the next highest layer has offered

Astute

Only £20? Did you bet or lay? What odds as well.

ccfcway

Only £20? Did you bet or lay? What odds as well.

Placed Bet : Portsmouth, League One Outright Winners, BACK : 31 @ £20. Potential winnings = £620
Placed Bet : Coventry, League One Outright Winners, LAY : 17.5 @£20

cost neutral if neither do it

Users who are viewing this thread