Place your bets on the high calibre, big earner manager (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

that called Waggott yesterday asking if the Coventry vacancy is still open?
:p

At least Waggott was honest...

"we can't afford you" :D

gally9

I can't actually remember him saying such a person rang.. I think you misheard mate..

CW6

He just said its too late for people to apply even if a high calibre manager applied they probably wouldn't be able to afford him!

Ccfcisparks

I think if the manager was interested it was worth at least interviewing him! Especially if he was of this high calibre they were speaking of

davebart

It is managing people's expectations. whoever they appoint they will be able to say they would have appointed someone really good if only they had applied in time.

gally9

To be fair, let's pretend someone of a high calibre applied late, let's pretend even though they didn't, they were just being hypothetical, would we really want someone who didn't even know about the job 2 weeks later..

coop

Harry redknapp rang yesterday asking to make CCFC massive but SISU couldnt afford him.

skybluejelly

well from what it sounded like to me they asked evrey manager they spoke too what they would do with the team we have and what they thought the problem was...they have now stolen them ideas and will make shaw and carlsey implement them:D

Grendel

If there is a late entrant I would guess Billy Davies.

wingy

well from what it sounded like to me they asked evrey manager they spoke too what they would do with the team we have and what they thought the problem was...they have now stolen them ideas and will make shaw and carlsey implement them:D

the thing is they only had to look on here to find that analysis,And the games we won or did well in last year involved intensity and tempo ,hell even enough pace .

Users who are viewing this thread