pizza war in coventry (1 Viewer)

intercity

driving along sky blue way noticed approx 8 people with sandwich boards in the style of pizza boxes advertising various pizza deals,tension likely to escalate between these pizza outlets??

Nick

Administrator
I have started seeing loads of them about, must be a shite job.

I must admit, they don't persuade me to go and buy one.

Marty

I have started seeing loads of them about, must be a shite job.

I must admit, they don't persuade me to go and buy one.

I've seen them about too, usually some dominoes ones standing near Hearsall Common. I'm not sure why anyone would bother with them. It's a massive rip off.

Nick

Administrator
I've seen them about too, usually some dominoes ones standing near Hearsall Common. I'm not sure why anyone would bother with them. It's a massive rip off.

There are a lot of smaller non chain ones that are cheaper and nicer, tuscany in holbrooks is really nice!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't really like pizzas, but when I buy one (maybe once every couple of years!), I buy mine in the normal weekly shopping with the missus. A decent pizza in Tesco or Sainsbury only cost £2 or £3. Why pay a rip-off amount of around £10 from these fast food outlets? People must have more money than sense!

bigfatronssba

I seen one of them sat on the corner of Radford Common by the traffic lights necking back a can of lager yesterday. Must have been his lunchbreak!

Sky Blues

What a way to cheese these pizza guys off. What's your beef with them? Or are you just too chicken to stand out there in one of those boards? Afraid someone will pepper you with tomatoes?

:D

skyblueprincess

[h=2]I Didn't Knead These Jokes[/h]

Users who are viewing this thread