Pitch Inspection?? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCraigo

I'm on a bus full of Yeovil fans coming to the Ricoh.. And a few Yeovil fans are hearing murmours of the game maybe being off?? Any truth in this? What's the weather like up there? PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

There's barely a sprinkle of snow on the car roofs where I am

0% chance of the game being off, tell them this isn't some tin pot ground that they are used to playing in week in, week out

Macca

There's barely a sprinkle of snow on the car roofs where I am

0% chance of the game being off, tell them this isn't some tin pot ground that they are used to playing in week in, week out

Yeh that will intimidate them, just like Crewe :)

Ashdown1

They might not like all the empty seats this weekend !! All the echos confuse players trying to communicate !!

SkyBlueCraigo

Haha I've told them, not sure they were to happy with the tin pot bit but it's true come on Cov don't let me down today can't imagine this journey home if we lose!

Ashdown1

Are they bringing the 2000 or so we took to Somerset in August ....................Twas a baking hot lovely day down there !!

Des1973

There's barely a sprinkle of snow on the car roofs where I am<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Pitch inspection at 12 as it is waterlogged.

Swanny80

That's coz there is no inspection

With some fans travelling miles to see cov play don't put rumours of the game being off on here when they aren't official

Idiot

Users who are viewing this thread