Piccadilly (1 Viewer)

Jamesimus

giphy.gif

Jamesimus

Cov Craig Bury is Bright Enobakhare. Someone should definitely make sure he gets his train on time.

Jamesimus

At least he’s got the back bone to face me . PM me , let’s meet and see who runs you f##king cock wobble

If you need some intel to have the upper hand ccfcsparks, Craig will be the bald guy, drinking lagers below 5% in a pub in Manchester Piccadilly, before 9.27am, Sky Blue shirt, England tattoo.

Element of surprise is everything. I was surprised this thread wasn't about Tyler Walker.

mr_monkey

If you need some intel to have the upper hand ccfcsparks, Craig will be the bald guy, drinking lagers below 5% in a pub in Manchester Piccadilly, before 9.27am, Sky Blue shirt, England tattoo.

Element of surprise is everything. I was surprised this thread wasn't about Tyler Walker.

I also bet he is about 5 foot tall

Ccfcisparks

Thanks for that intel pal. I was expecting a David Beckham lookalike, with a neck and wrist full of gold being picked up from Cov train station in a chauffeur driven limousine.

Users who are viewing this thread