Phoned Crewe Today and I Quote (Day 2) (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Just had a brainstorming session, why don't you find crewes cheapest ticket for another game coming up buy that then at the end of the conversation just say oh also is there still tickets left for the cov game and try and get one. Risky as you may be forking out for a ticket without the ticket you want but that could work ?

BurbageSkyBlues

If thats the case I my just stay at 'ohm instead.

Watt other ways are there to get Crewe tickets?
Don't know, certainly there has been a lot of resistance to selling us tickets.

Still- remain positive, there will be light at the end of the tunnel, our players will be charged up for this one, and the fans will ride the current of optimism. Mark Robins will become the Joule in our crown, and hysteresis will show that this mohment will be ample.

Houdi

Bit daft really. Warwickshire branch of Crewe supporters.

Don't think there's even a Crew branch of Crewe supporters.

Don't know why you don't just go for one of the Stoke or Crewe postcodes.

Another option is this. Just pick out a common name, then look on BT Phonebook.

Such as ... Thompson!!

B Thompson
Tel: (01270) 666054 - Text Number
6 Brecon Wy, Crewe, CW2 6SP - Map

B Thompson
Tel: (01270) 560409 - Text Number
233 Ruskin Rd, Crewe, CW2 7JY - Map

B.W Thompson
Tel: (01270) 661741 - Text Number
37 Electricity St, Crewe, CW2 7EW - Map

D.A Thompson
Tel: (01270) 255775 - Text Number
64 Manor Wy, Crewe, CW2 6JX - Map

E Thompson
Tel: (01270) 583522 - Text Number
25 Crewe Rd, Crewe, CW1 6DT - Map

G Thompson
Tel: (01270) 587558 - Text Number
9 Bray Clo, Crewe, CW1 5LJ - Map

G Thompson
Tel: (01270) 219028 - Text Number
6 Hughes Dv, Crewe, CW2 7UA - Map

G.M Thompson
Tel: (01270) 582833 - Text Number
The Old Vcge Narrow La, Crewe Green, Crewe, CW1 5UN - Map

I Thompson
Tel: (01270) 215384 - Text Number
20b Tynedale Av, Crewe, CW2 7NY - Map

J.A Thompson
Tel: (01270) 580890 - Text Number
11 Nigel Gresley Clo, Crewe, CW1 5GW - Map

Viola!

Then there's Smith, Jones, Taylor, Robinson etc.
Trouble is what will the wheelchair bound 92 year old Mrs Thompson think when 16 football tickets are suddenly posted through her letterbox.;)

shoesmith81

Perfect. If you are desperate to go say that you want a ticket for another game as well.

Just had a brainstorming session, why don't you find crewes cheapest ticket for another game coming up buy that then at the end of the conversation just say oh also is there still tickets left for the cov game and try and get one. Risky as you may be forking out for a ticket without the ticket you want but that could work ?

shoesmith81

If you buy an away ticket at the Ricoh for £5 effectively the Crewe away ticket you really want will only cost you £15!

That is the best way to get a ticket in my opinion!

Otis

Trouble is what will the wheelchair bound 92 year old Mrs Thompson think when 16 football tickets are suddenly posted through her letterbox.;)

Yep, but you just say you will pick up the tickets in person from the ticket office.

You would have to leave the wheelchair outside though unfortunately.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not sure all of those Thompsons would appreciate having their addresses and numbers broadcast on the internet mind...

urbanbushmonkey

Don't know, certainly there has been a lot of resistance to selling us tickets.

Still- remain positive, there will be light at the end of the tunnel, our players will be charged up for this one, and the fans will ride the current of optimism. Mark Robins will become the Joule in our crown, and hysteresis will show that this mohment will be ample.

These electricity jokes have been going on for eons.

@richh87

Use people's addresses who have the same surname as our players. I admit finding one for the Edge may be a bit hard, but it'll be a very subtle win on our part.

Haha, I love that idea. "Hello, I'd like to buy eleven tickets please to be delivered to my home. My name? Yes, it's Mr G McSheffrey - and the tickets are for my mates Murph, Jordan, Woody, The Edge, Blair, Fleck, Bails, Jenno, Bakes, and Leon".

"Yes, my address is The Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way... Hello??? Oh feck".

Otis

Or say the names are ....

Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Dewhurst, Crapper, McIntyre, Treadmore, Davitt

ashbyjan

Tickets for Pugh Pugh Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.............hello oh thank god you're too young to remember. Address? Windy Miller Cottage, Camberwick Green, Trumpton,

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What bright spark started this thread anyway? :claping hands:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I can see this going on longer than the "Portsmouth...What the ****?" thread! :claping hands:

Sky Blues

I dunno Houch, that Portsmouth thread is as slippery as an eel. It wouldn't be a total shock though - the field is open and at the current rate this thread does seem to have the power to generate many more responses.

magic82ball

I dunno Houch, that Portsmouth thread is as slippery as an eel. It wouldn't be a total shock though - the field is open and at the current rate this thread does seem to have the power to generate many more responses.

Surely not, but the Portsmouth thread is so good!

Users who are viewing this thread