Phone upgrades (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Just a quick one couldn't see a thread on it, would like some advice regarding phones.
my screen is knackered and I'm due an upgrade looking at reviews of all kinds and finding it difficult to pick one, looking at samsung flip z4 but not too sure, is there any particular one that u guys would recommend. Thanks in advance

Gaz

I am on my second Google pixel phone
Quality and priced well at £599 outright

Can't go wrong mate

ajsccfc

Another Pixel here, I was looking at the Samsung flip ones before my last switch but someone who had one warned me off it as a bit of a gimmick. The screen looks fantastic though, wanted to see how noticeable the fold is and it's barely there

Terry Gibson's perm

I’ve been iPhone for a long time since I had my blackberry, my wife used to switch between Samsung and iPhone but has settled on iPhone as everybody in the house has apple products.

Bugsy

never really been a fan of iPhone to be honest.

appreciate the reply's guys, looks like its the pixel.

Last edited:

PVA

Another vote for the Pixel here.

Had the 2, currently on the 4a, and due for upgrade in a month or so and will go for another Pixel (y)

stupot07

Thanks for starting the thread, I've been due an upgrade for over a year but not sure what to get. I was iPhone for years, but switched to Android and had a Samsung S7 and S9, so would prefer to stick with Android. Been looking at the Pixel 6 vs Samsung S21/22, but with the feedback on here I think I will take a punt with the Pixel.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

collected the pixel 7 with pixel Buds pro earlier got to say the feel of it and its easy to transfer data across from my old phone I'm really impressed with it all ready. thanks for the recommendations.

skyblue1991

I've had a Google Pixel for about 12 months, both personal and work phones. Never looked back!

Had Sony and Samsung's in the past, would only go back if the Pixel became too expensive monthly

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

JAM See

I'm on the cheapskate side of phones.

Looking at a Pixel 6, as my current handset is showing its age.

There looks some terrific looking refurbished deals on backmarket.co.uk

Has anybody tried them?

Users who are viewing this thread