phone in (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

blaming the stay away fans already :jerkit:

bigfatronssba

I presume Linnell leapt to the defence of the stay aways like he does when those that go get singled out?

Last edited:

Otis

I thought the stay away fans were responsible for our good form at home?

That's what people were saying earlier in the season when things were going well.

RoboCCFC90

Abdul we all know some people change their opinions to support their own arguments, I'll be honest the reason we lost is because I wore my City scarf proudly round Exeter under my coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

Pressley

"a number of things that happened this afternoon. If we dont play with that intensity, we are maybe not as good a team as we liked to believe. One thing todays game tells us is that if we believe we are better than we are we have a problem, today is a reminder of that"

RoboCCFC90

Clive "Callum wilson, is he getting over confident"

:thinking about:

I don't know about that. He could have squared the ball to Leon for a simple goal early on and you wonder if the Golden Boot is taking more priority to Leon and Callum then the team.

skybluefred

Hartlepool 2 - Northampton 0

HA HA HA

I sooooo hope they go down !

The thing that bothers me if they go down is that Cardoza will sell up. The ground is about to be extended and sisu
already have their feet under the table.I visualize CCFC becoming cobblers utd and CCFC being liquidated.Just a thought,
but it could happen.
:blue:

SkyBlueHomer

This is the unfortunate position we are now in. Its all down to us 'whingers' that are not going & their superb support is why we are doing so well at 'home' yet as soon as we lose its our fault for not going and cheering them on. Its their choice to go but when you look at the numbers attending home games they have to accept they are so far out of touch its unbelievable.

ecky

The thing that bothers me if they go down is that Cardoza will sell up. The ground is about to be extended and sisu
already have their feet under the table.I visualize CCFC becoming cobblers utd and CCFC being liquidated.Just a thought,
but it could happen.
your right, why build a league 1 ground when you could have ntfc for peanuts? you wouldnt put it pass this shower of shite doing that..

Grendel

but it could happen.

Cardoza doesn't own the ground its owned by the council.

chiefdave

but it could happen.

I can't for a minute believe they had some grand plan to take over Northampton but if they can't get the Ricoh what do they do? We all know the figures for building a new stadium don't stack up and you can imagine at some point it will cross their minds that if Northampton get relegated to non league they can get Sixfields on the cheap that might be their next plan. Not sure of the financial position of NTFC or Cardoza but if it was the case that relegation to non league caused them financial issues anything is possible. it's sounds so ridiculous but would you put anything past SISU?

Tonylinc

It is no longer about "revenues" for Shitzu. They want an exit and the only way to get that plus some of their "investment", back is through ownership of the Ricoh.

dongonzalos

I don't know about that. He could have squared the ball to Leon for a simple goal early on and you wonder if the Golden Boot is taking more priority to Leon and Callum then the team.

Same last week
However sometimes greed is not a bad thing for a striker.

RoboCCFC90

Same last week
However sometimes greed is not a bad thing for a striker.

Of course it is I don't disagree with that, I suppose it's easy to say that when we lose like we did today.

dongonzalos

Of course it is I don't disagree with that, I suppose it's easy to say that when we lose like we did today.

It's a tricky one as last week he was one on one with the keeper and should have either squared it to Leon to tap in or use his pace to go round the keeper. Instead he chose to shoot.

I guess with experience he will make more right decisions than bad ones.

However so many times with Cov I have been frustrated when a striker does not have the confidence to just shoot.
So I guess I prefer the greedy side to him.

RoboCCFC90

It's a tricky one as last week he was one on one with the keeper and should have either squared it to Leon to tap in or use his pace to go round the keeper. Instead he chose to shoot.

I guess with experience he will make more right decisions than bad ones.

However so many times with Cov I have been frustrated when a striker does not have the confidence to just shoot.
So I guess I prefer the greedy side to him.

I don't mind them being greedy but there are times when it isn't helpful. For instance when we are 1-0 down at 'home' and there was an opportunity to get back into the game, Callum is still young and full of confidence which is great he will learn.

It's all about having the knowledge of a great player.

Users who are viewing this thread