Phone In (1 Viewer)

stupot07

He said that he met RR in a pub prior ton the Shrews game and RR told him that MR would be announced as Manager the following morning. He said that he was a w....r and would be off at the first opportunity.

Ah, that is interesting. So in all probability, he knew the situation we were in and used us.

ccfc92

That's what I thought but Ranson was long gone before Robins came in, so confused why the two are linked......

Didnt listen to phone in either so dont know when this came up in conversation

thats what i was confused about :thinking about:

stupot07

That's what I thought but Ranson was long gone before Robins came in, so confused why the two are linked......

Didnt listen to phone in either so dont know when this came up in conversation

Perhaps robins was interviewed for the job when ranson was here?

Tonylinc

I don't think that Juggy was saying that RR was at the helm at the time but simply that he knew of the appointment (through his contacts?). Looks as if MR simply used us as a way to get back into management which makes his, "sky blue", statement look even more stupid.

J

Jack Griffin

I remember rumours about MR talking charge here while RR was here. I think that is where it comes from.

Tonylinc

At the end of the day Mark Robins is out for one thing and one thing only and that is to build a convincing CV in order to apply for the United job when Fergie decides to call it a day.

ccfc92

At the end of the day Mark Robins is out for one thing and one thing only and that is to build a convincing CV in order to apply for the United job when Fergie decides to call it a day.

By managing Coventry, Rotherham, Barnsley and huddersfoeld? Not exactly a glowing CV.

Tonylinc

God I thought he was awful...it ended up just being the Juggy show...no one else got a look in....Geoff had no control of the programme at all...IMO

That is exactly what makes a good interviewer.... one who allows his guests to speak. That is exactly what Parkie used to do and nobody has since come close to matching him.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread