Philpott Documentary (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The pair of them should be put down if you ask me. Bloke is a blatent bellend.

Anybody else watching?

Real

The result of arrogance mixed in with stupidity. Unfortunately 6 children lost their lives because of this cretin.

rob9872

Nobody deserves to die like that, especially children, although part of me can't help wondering what they would have ended up like in that background.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fucking disgrace! Should be locked up for life and made to serve life! To even think about doing that to another a human is bad enough, but your own 6 kids?!?

Ideally the death penalty should be reintroduced for crimes like this! Then again how fair is it that they should die for killing kids that hadnt even began to live their short lives!?! They'll hopefully get more of a punishment from other inmates when behind bars! And if i was a prison officer, id be turning a blind eye when other inmates set up on them!

I know thats not ethical, but neither is murdering 6 young children! And it was murder imo, not manslaughter. They knew exactly what the risks were when they lit that match / started the fire!

And its too little too late for neighbours to now be saying "he wasnt a good father" or "he wasnt right!". Tell that to those kids!

Disorganised1

But they came round to play in his snooker room !

kg82

He got life. The other 2 got 17 years. He'll serve a minimum of 15 years but to be honest, with what'll happen to him in there he'll be lucky to get to 15 months.

He probably won't be safe on a sex offender wing and most likely kept segregated from everyone else, unless he wants to take his chances. With his case being so high profile, I can't see him being granted parole at 15 years and more than likely serving more than 20.

Hugh Jarse

He probably won't be safe on a sex offender wing

That's the only thing good about his sentence. Nonce's and kiddie killers get 'special' treatment inside and I hope his fellow inmates extend the same amout of hospitality to that vile scumbag Philpott.

Users who are viewing this thread