Philliskirk (1 Viewer)

aviles

Scores again for under 21's. He sounds like he has potential. Definitely worth a shout ?

CJparker

He literally cannot be any worse than Ball-ache

Deano

Time to get rid of the dead wood if you ask me and getthe young lads in and see who is good enough for a new contract and who will be good enough next year. I would leave out of the squad the following . Mcsheffery,Ball,Bailey,Jennings,Stewart(cannot for the life of me see the point of signing or playing this bloke ).and anyone else who won't be offered a contract in the summer, thoughts?

AFCCOVENTRY

Callum Wilson just scored his second goal against Wigan just now.

I would stick Phillis and Willis upfront for the rest of the season

ajsccfc

The signing was always intended as basically an extended trial period with an eye to possibly signing him for the future.

RoboCCFC90

Despite the reasons to why he was signed by the club, Philliskirk seems to of done well in the Development Squad and seems comfortable playing with Callum Wilson, I would like to see Wilson start a game before the end of the season with Philliskirk being involved in some capacity

stupot07

On what basis? Robins essentially signed him as an extended trial so he would have chance to impress in the youth team.

On the basis he has not been good enough for a place on the bench by 3 managers including the manager who signed him, despite our striker shortage.

He's 22 week tomorrow, he's not a kid.

Last edited:

mark82

On the basis he has not been good enough for a place on the bench by 3 managers including the manager who signed him, despite our striker shortage.

He's 22 week tomorrow, he's not a kid.

He seems to be doing ok in the development squad. Not saying he will be a world beater but at least give him a chance before writing him off.

ajsccfc

There's not really been much of a shortage to need to throw him in there. I can't remember a game where we haven't had a spare forward on the bench, bearing in mind we only play one nowadays.

covcity4life

There's not really been much of a shortage to need to throw him in there. I can't remember a game where we haven't had a spare forward on the bench, bearing in mind we only play one nowadays.

2 of our strikers(mcg and clarke) have been on fire, it would be hard for next in line to get a chance in first team let alone a trialist/short term contract

hopefully he will get a chance before end of season though

stupot07

how many times do we have to go through this? you think mcsheffrey is good,you have no right to rate players quality.

Ha ha you're the biggest WUM on here.

And I don't think sheff is good, he's just not a shit as most in here think he is.

covcity4life

Ha ha you're the biggest WUM on here.

And I don't think sheff is good, he's just not a shit as most in here think he is.

yeh thats why fleck is being picked ahead of him,but wait you HATE fleck

lmao well done troll you got your bite, enjoy the school holidays

stupot07

2 of our strikers(mcg and clarke) have been on fire, it would be hard for next in line to get a chance in first team let alone a trialist/short term contract

hopefully he will get a chance before end of season though

Mcgoldrick had already left when he came here. And he is 6th choice - Clarke, Elliot, ball, Wilson , cody then philliskirk/Jeffers and to be honest it's hard to know which is 6th and which is 7th choice.

stupot07

yeh thats why fleck is being picked ahead of him,but wait you HATE fleck

lmao well done troll you got your bite, enjoy the school holidays

No fleck played well on Friday, I don't hate him. And technically as fleck played cm and Moussa LM surely it was Moussa that is ahead of him?

Yep, loving the school holidays, no traffic means can get to and from work quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread