Transfer Rumour Phillip Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

I've seen him play. He can be a bit static - a ball watcher. That said, he can put a shift in when he wants to and he can play the ball on the floor.

Nonleagueherewecome

Obligatory "4 goals in 31 games? His last stint in England went well, then..." post.

RingoCCFC

I wouldn’t judge him on his prior running’s as mentioned he was being thrown around left right and center and seems not to have found his feet at Brentford.

That being said his current record is good with a team that overall struggled this season. In a decent line up who knows how he’d perform but the standard is slightly different obviously but I wouldn’t knock giving this guy a chance!

6 ft 5 would make for an interesting signing dwarfed handshake with Robins!

giphy.gif

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

I wouldn’t judge him on his prior running’s as mentioned he was being thrown around left right and center and seems not to have found his feet at Brentford.

That being said his current record is good with a team that overall struggled this season. In a decent line up who knows how he’d perform but the standard is slightly different obviously but I wouldn’t knock giving this guy a chance!

6 ft 5 would make for an interesting signing dwarfed handshake with Robins
He seems not to find his feet quite often as quite a few times he has found himself getting downgraded to the second string team at whatever club he's been at.

Last season was a good one for him, he is usually a one goal in four or five game player.

I have seen him literally stand static at the edge of the area and watch the play go on around him - seemed to not occur to him to move or become involved in play.

I think we can do better, but good luck to him if he joins the Robins project.

RingoCCFC

He seems not to find his feet quite often as quite a few times he has found himself getting downgraded to the second string team at whatever club he's been at.

Last season was a good one for him, he is usually a one goal in four or five game player.

I have seen him literally stand static at the edge of the area and watch the play go on around him - seemed to not occur to him to move or become involved in play.

I think we can do better, but good luck to him if he joins the Robins project.

Yeah would rather not have a player like that we need a striker that’ll get involved!

mark82

Something about players, particularly strikers, over 6"3 that makes me feel uneasy. Big tall generally static players just don't appeal to me and I think are more susceptible to falling into the scapegoat category

Or maybe at 5"7 I have a bit of small man syndrome

It gives us a different option I guess. Can't imagine us going for someone like that as a plan A.

DannyThomas_1981

Something about players, particularly strikers, over 6"3 that makes me feel uneasy. Big tall generally static players just don't appeal to me and I think are more susceptible to falling into the scapegoat category

Or maybe at 5"7 I have a bit of small man syndrome

I think Mr. Panda like most of us you're still haunted by the sight of Nick Proschwitz lumbering about in a City shirt and finding amazing and astonishing ways to miss the target.

Any talk of tall German strikers joining us......... has me reaching immediately for the prozac.

Users who are viewing this thread