Phil Upton exlusive (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Probably some supporter initiative to have some representation status through non voting shares

Bugsy

Feb57

Probably some supporter initiative to have some representation status through non voting shares
When Sisu took over the club, they offered all existing shareholders a non-voting and non-participating class of shares, I cannot remember if I ever got mine.

Grendel

When Sisu took over the club, they offered all existing shareholders a non-voting and non-participating class of shares, I cannot remember if I ever got mine.

I'm sure you didn't

covcity4life

I dunno it's nice to be back at Ricoh. For once I don't wsnt stadium news lol

Prefer it to be buying 50% of Ricoh. Judt don't trust thrm to build a top class stadium at Warwick. Feel like it would be a bare minimum kinda vibe

But regardless as long as news is to the benefit of Coventry city.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

If it is that will be interesting to see how they get round the issue of the bonds, which are due to mature in 8 months time and will need re-financing. Not keen on the club getting lumbered with part of that debt.
But couldn’t they in theory pick up 50% of the ground for £1 with the proviso they’re on the hook for a % of the bond?

Grendel

A lot can change with COVID and promotion/consolidation I guess. But think it’s not going to be anything like as interesting as this stuff now.

Not really even even wasps go into
Liquidation the ground is and always in reality will be under the ownership of Moonstone and it’s parent company

Users who are viewing this thread