Phil phoning in on CWR (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

In my opinion all these weird and wonderful formations only really work if you one of the top teams filled with some of the best players in the world. For everyone else it's just an over complication. Stick to 442, 443 etc. Get down the wings and get the ball in the box. It worked for decades no reason it won't work now.

4-4-3....were you on the source in Guildhall Walk last night Dave?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedSalmon

Stopped listening to anything to do with Eakin a long time ago. Always sings the party line and not very objective in my opinion.

The caller was well prepared and was articulate enough to get his point across well. Clearly Eakin was not prepared for that!!

Ashdown

In my opinion all these weird and wonderful formations only really work if you one of the top teams filled with some of the best players in the world. For everyone else it's just an over complication. Stick to 442, 443 etc. Get down the wings and get the ball in the box. It worked for decades no reason it won't work now.

There are many ways to score goals and win games, incisive passing, someone who can dribble round defenders or hang on the shoulders of the last defender , good free kicks and as you say a decent run and cross. You don't win games in your own half and Pressley manages as Coleman did only with a much much worse team !!

Bob Latchford

If ever someone was 'owned' it was Eakin last night by Phil . he had Eakin spinning around more than Kylie Minogue.

M&B Stand

The amount of divs that ring up, it must be a shock when someone calls who can string a sentence together, let alone construct and deliver a solid argument.

Clive is not well liked at Warwickshire CCC for reasons I won't go into on here.

Ashdown

Eakin has always got on my nerves, I swear he gets more excited in his commentary when our opponents come close or score !

Bob Latchford

The sooner they get rid of the elitists at cwr,the better. never been the same since Rob Gurney.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The amount of divs that ring up, it must be a shock when someone calls who can string a sentence together, let alone construct and deliver a solid argument.

Clive is not well liked at Warwickshire CCC for reasons I won't go into on here.

Go on .....................

Users who are viewing this thread