Phase 2: Operation SISU Out (2 Viewers)

Limey

We need to pack the Ricoh and roar the boys on to promotion. Can't stand anymore stagnant years.

Good to see we're all passionate about the club (genuinely).

I fear many more 'stagnant' years under our current owners though - I'm not sure how returning us from exile has changed people's opinion on that one!

I hope that I'm wrong, I honestly do. I'm just doing what I think is right. Each to their own.

Grendel

All happy at the minute, wait until after Xmas when do our usual nose dive, it'll soon be sisu's fault again, amazing how a bit of form changes things,

Yes I imagine you're right.

They've also returned the club home don't forget. A bit like me kidnapping a child then expecting a rousing reception on returning it to its mother!

NorthernWisdom

That's not boycotting, that's being an armchair supporter... ;)

Now tbf, back in the day when ginetta was calling me a moron for not appreciating their good business sense ;) I've never been a fan of being owned by a corporation that seeks to make money out of my emotional tie. Then once we signed King and, despite it being a financial decision, decided to pretend other motives and excuses, rather than he was a free goalscorer, this became too much for me. It wasn't fun any more so I boycotted (or yes, stopped going ;) ) Unlike a fair few who stop by here to announce the fact however, I just stopped going, and posting on message boards - it's supposed to be fun. I also don't need validation of my actions of what I do in my leisure time either.

So... it wouldn't take much for me to go back to that stage, so I can understand and do find it mildly amusing that now the general bandwagon is to turn on those who don't go, rather than those who go ;)

However that can be balanced by the fact Ginetta is indeed a moron ;)

Now tbf, back in the day when ginetta was calling me a moron for not appreciating their good business sense ;) I've never been a fan of being owned by a corporation that seeks to make money out of my emotional tie. Then once we signed King and, despite it being a financial decision, decided to pretend other motives and excuses, rather than he was a free goalscorer, this became too much for me. It wasn't fun any more so I boycotted (or yes, stopped going ;) ) Unlike a fair few who stop by here to announce the fact however, I just stopped going, and posting on message boards - it's supposed to be fun. I also don't need validation of my actions of what I do in my leisure time either.

So... it wouldn't take much for me to go back to that stage, so I can understand and do find it mildly amusing that now the general bandwagon is to turn on those who don't go, rather than those who go ;)

However that can be balanced by the fact Ginetta is indeed a moron ;)

This would of course have been back in the day when they actually had visions for the club.

I apologise for calling you a moron.

quinn1971

Yes I imagine you're right.

They've also returned the club home don't forget. A bit like me kidnapping a child then expecting a rousing reception on returning it to its mother!

Exactly, waggot thought we'd get 20,000 up there against Yeovil, he couldn't understand why there was only 11,000 unless it's a cheap ticket or a big game most of our fans can't be arsed to go while sisu are still here,I'm more surprised how it seems what sisu have done has been forgotten about, just proves so long as results are going well, we don't really care who owns us do we ?

Exactly, waggot thought we'd get 20,000 up there against Yeovil, he couldn't understand why there was only 11,000 unless it's a cheap ticket or a big game most of our fans can't be arsed to go while sisu are still here,I'm more surprised how it seems what sisu have done has been forgotten about, just proves so long as results are going well, we don't really care who owns us do we ?

The reaction to my post is very worrying.

The lies, censorship, threats to uproot the statue and cemetery, legal threats to the fans, legal threats to everyone, bribery, terrible puppet directors that sat themselves on the bench. To name a few...

All forgotten apparently.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Sorry Ginetta I think you've got this wrong. The quickest way to get rid of SISU now we're back is to make the club as attractive as possible. My guess is get us back to the championship and sell to the highest bidder. The quickest way this is going to happen is make the playing budget as high as possible. The only way we can do this as fans is by turning up to home games and buying stuff from the shop.

In essence. Carrying out a continued NOPM campaign until SISU have gone will have the same effect as attending Suxfields. Prolong our pain.

stupot07

No shit Sherlock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

First half of last season kinda disproves that theory.

stupot07

You won't be one of the ones complaining when things go tits up then,

Of course we will, we care about the club. "Sisu out" boycotters haven't got the monopoly on caring about the club.

Likewise if we were to boycott the Ricoh, you'd be complaining if we got relegated.

Are you and ginetta going to set up a picket and call us scabs for going to the Ricoh? I also take it that you and ginetta will take no pleasure in a sisu (& superscabs) funded promotion this season...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

quinn1971

Of course we will, we care about the club. "Sisu out" boycotters haven't got the monopoly on caring about the club.

Likewise if we were to boycott the Ricoh, you'd be complaining if we got relegated.

Are you and ginetta going to set up a picket and call us scabs for going to the Ricoh? I also take it that you and ginetta will take no pleasure in a sisu (& superscabs) funded promotion this season...

promotion lol. Are you serious, we'll have to carry on this thread in march when wer,e doing our usual looking over our shoulders at the bottom four again,

SkyBlue_Bear83

The lies, censorship, threats to uproot the statue and cemetery, legal threats to the fans, legal threats to everyone, bribery, terrible puppet directors that sat themselves on the bench. To name a few...

All forgotten apparently.
Clearly not, that is why the attendance went from 27k to 11k.

The solution to the problem and for success isn't to persuade more fans from not attending, it is for the club to build bridges with fans like yourself and convince you and others to start coming back.

Johnnythespider

My tenner went on showing potential investors what they COULD have. This is just as important.
So we boycott to rid ourselves of sisu, if I was a potential investor I would think f@#k that lot they might be doing that to me in a few years. I want sisu gone as much as the next man, but as has already been said, the way to achieve that is to make the club an attractive proposition by having good attendances and success on the pitch. Was happy to boycott sixfields to get tbem back, but this is a non starter

covmark

You think our fans can't be arsed to go because Sisu are still here? It's pretty much always been like that.

letsallsingtogether

:blue::blue: It ain't over yet.

But it soon will be watch this space

Users who are viewing this thread