Phase 1.5: Operation get behind the team (1 Viewer)

Enough bullshit we have had enough heartache in the last x years.

For once lets all just get behind the team and stop trying to disrupt whats going on on the field.

I dont care for SISU but I do care about what another fecking protest will do in terms of divding fans and reducing our fan base even more.

Were back at the Ricoh, have a share of overpriced warm beer and have a manager that could really do something this year.

If somebody needs some sort of operation lets put efforts into getting fans back FFS.

PUSB

Astute

Protest? You must be having a laugh.

The only ones that had the balls to protest in Northampton were women :whistle:

Astute

Oh the irony. I mention two women and I get Andrea and Fern reply first :sarcasm:

Relevance? We spent over a year playing in Northampton. We all wanted to come home. We also wanted SISU to go. But there were no protests. We are now back home. This to me was the biggest reason to protest. So we still would like SISU to go but there is much less reason to protest so this tells me that there will not be any protests unless they do something totally wrong to our club again.

Quite simple really isn't it?

stupot07

The 2 marches, the 'why' (and other campaign), the petition, the boycott, the hillers, standing outside sisu/fl offices, etc wasn't a form of protest.....? Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

The 2 marches, the 'why' (and other campaign), the petition, the boycott, the hillers, etc wasn't a protest.....? Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

So how many protests at the ground were there? They are the ones that would have an effect on our players.

Were these protests about getting rid of SISU or were they about bringing us home?

stupot07

So how many protests at the ground were there? They are the ones that would have an effect on our players.

Were these protests about getting rid of SISU or were they about bringing us home?

We've had them at the Ricoh prior to Northampton, we've had sisu out chants at away games, the suggest continued boycott at the Ricoh and sisu out chants at the Ricoh will impact on the team.

Moff

Oh the irony. I mention two women and I get Andrea and Fern reply first :sarcasm:

Relevance? We spent over a year playing in Northampton. We all wanted to come home. We also wanted SISU to go. But there were no protests. We are now back home. This to me was the biggest reason to protest. So we still would like SISU to go but there is much less reason to protest so this tells me that there will not be any protests unless they do something totally wrong to our club again.

Quite simple really isn't it?

Are you ever happy? We are home, and for now lets just enjoy that that, after eighteen months of constant arguing.

torchomatic

Bingo. It was going to be either "Astute" (see what I did there) or "Let'sAllSingTogether" (did it there too) who were going to derail a thread about supporting the football team.

At least they haven't disappeared I suppose like a few have since we came home.

torchomatic

Nope. While we were in Northampton it was easy to be angry at everything and everyone. It's getting a bit desperate now.

Are you ever happy? We are home, and for now lets just enjoy that that, after eighteen months of constant arguing.

ajsccfc

I like this phase, although I'd like to pre-emptively cancel '1.6: blame Conor Thomas' as I can see that brewing.

H

Huckerby

Obviously the absolute state in the club is far from ideal but for now I'm so happy that we are home that I just want to enjoy this for the time being, and the recent success on the pitch

Astute

FFS where did I say I wasn't happy? Can't some read and understand here? All I said is that I can't see there being any protests at the Ricoh. And the usual suspects question me :facepalm:

Astute

OOOPS apologies needed. Thought I was on the thread where the talk is about protests but with a similar title :eek:

lordsummerisle

FFS where did I say I wasn't happy? Can't some read and understand here? All I said is that I can't see there being any protests at the Ricoh. And the usual suspects question me :facepalm:

Ah, the usual suspects coming up with the old "usual suspects" ploy.

Last edited:

Grendel

Astute

Oh yes I never go to games that I can make. I can make the game tomorrow. Will I see you there Grendel?

Grendel

Oh yes I never go to games that I can make. I can make the game tomorrow. Will I see you there Grendel?

Well you have said you boycott Sixfields but you actually have also said you are boycotting the Ricoh aren't you?

Astute

Well you have said you boycott Sixfields but you actually have also said you are boycotting the Ricoh aren't you?

A long time ago when I thought NOPM until they were gone. That was when I was absolutely pissed off with what they had done to our football club after they took our club away. Are you trying to say I constantly said it or even this year? The vast majority of the time was me saying I would be back once our club was home. And as soon as time off work with no family commitments coincides with a home game I will be back making the 4 hour journey each way. So what is the furthest you will be travelling Grendel?

Not like someone that I could mention that said that their way of protesting was not going to Northampton for most of the season and then started to go.

fernandopartridge

A long time ago when I thought NOPM until they were gone. That was when I was absolutely pissed off with what they had done to our football club after they took our club away. Are you trying to say I constantly said it or even this year? The vast majority of the time was me saying I would be back once our club was home. And as soon as time off work with no family commitments coincides with a home game I will be back making the 4 hour journey each way. So what is the furthest you will be travelling Grendel?

Not like someone that I could mention that said that their way of protesting was not going to Northampton for most of the season and then started to go.
This new bid for martyrdom cos you love in Cumbria isn't working. I think fair play to you for travelling that far but Christ you don't half go on about it

Astute

This new bid for martyrdom cos you love in Cumbria isn't working. I think fair play to you for travelling that far but Christ you don't half go on about it

So now you don't want me to reply to Grendel? Always having a dig at me on whatever he can think of. As you have seen here. But because he does more home games than me and many others he is a better supporter. Yet I have offered several times to drive to Coventry and take him to an away day. Always got ignored on that.

And BTW when I used the term 'usual suspects' I never said it as a derogatory term. I see where your points come from. You are the same as the rest of us and want what is best for our club. But to me you want things that can't happen for whatever reasons. I want what is easily possible. What there should be no problems with getting. What is best for the future of our club. Maybe the best position would be to go for whatever is in the middle of these. But until SISU stop fucking about with our club we won't get anywhere.

Also I love in any county if the women are nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread