Pfizer / AstraZeneca (1 Viewer)

Limey

Pfizers recent takeover attempt of AZ has been well publicised....with 2 or more public bids rebuffed.

Joy Seppala has said herself that building a new stadium is absurd so why not just make a bid for ACL out in the open?

2 reasons for this:

If ACL are unwilling to talk then why not just throw it out there? At least it would demand some sort of response.

If its a realistic figure then what harm is this going to do for SISUs currently wafer-thin relationship with the fans?

RFC

It's no good trying to simplify a very complex situation, I wish it was as straight forward as you're suggesting and some involved are going to hold out to the bitter end.

No winners whatever the outcome!

ccfc92

It's no good trying to simplify a very complex situation, I wish it was as straight forward as you're suggesting and some involved are going to hold out to the bitter end.

What about CCFC fans?

Limey

Is this more complicated than any other business takeover though???

Enlighten me if I am being naive.

skybluetony176

Are you seriously suggesting that buying the Ricoh would be more complicated than buying a complex research and manufacturing company owned by multiple share holders and politically sensitive.

Sky Blue Harry H

Quite straightforward......SISU are trying to devour ACL, via distress and any other means possible, JR etc. You're 'no winners whatever the outcome', reminds me of this....
images

Brighton Sky Blue

Are you seriously suggesting that buying the Ricoh would be more complicated than buying a complex research and manufacturing company owned by multiple share holders and politically sensitive.

On the contrary Tony, drug design is far simpler than running Coventry City.

Users who are viewing this thread