PFA Backs Tevez (1 Viewer)

kg82

They'll always back their members. I think the general public back Man City on this one and I also think the general public don't care about Carlos Tevez anymore.

LastGarrison

If anything Mancini's stock has rose over the incident.

I would just make him play in the reserves for the rest of the season then ship him. One club has to make a stand and Man City have the money (and players) to do it.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so if carlos doesnt like it whats he going to do ? ........ go on strike and refuse to play ? ........ oh wait been there done that :facepalm::whistle:

Last edited:

kg82

City have bottled it! Shame, could have done with a bit of "club power" for once.

derbyskyblue

They dont need him, which must grate on him for a player like him. Ship him out to us. He'll know he's got problems then.

wingy

Nice to see the shiek has offered to pay Mancinis legal fees ,wonder who'll come out ontop:laugh::laugh:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Am i wrong in thinking that it is essential for players to warm up before playing? so that they are ready to take a full part without as much risk of injury. Is it not expected of all professional sports people that they prepare properly for their match or event. How many sports people actually go on to the pitch without warming up? if so are they being professional in carrying out their duties ?

Warm ups are important to managers and coaches too..... they can judge whether a player is up for it from the way they warm up and their body language. It doesnt matter if the player has done some exercise and sat down again, if the manager asks a player to warm up thats what he should do..... the manager is in charge of his team on the day and that includes all players

So if a player refuses to warm up properly when asked isnt that implying if not actually stating that the player doesnt want to play?

The PFA , Gordon Taylor, are playing with words - when in the real word the victims here are the fans who shelled out good money to support their team only to find a player refusing to carry out a simple instruction from his manager. No one disputes that he refused to warm up not even Mr Taylor (the fact he later changed his mind isnt relevant)..... therefore he wasnt ready to play when asked.... a constructive refusal by the player

I have no sympathy at all for Tevez and I think Mr Tayor & the PFA have not shown themselves in a good light to the vast majority of fans. The sooner Tevez leaves these shores the better (perhaps it is clearer now why Sir Alex didnt play the guy as often as he might and then wasnt too unhappy to ship him out)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread