Petrol station on sandpits lane (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bloody chaotic when I ran past

Tommo1993

In about 500km driven today, I saw one station that wasn’t mental. So, if you’re on the look out for some fuel get yourself up to Barton-upon-Humber!

shmmeee

Wanted to go to Tesco in Bedworth last night. Took me ten minutes to get in because the shop shares an entrance with the petrol station.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I filled up at Asda on the Isle of Wight yesterday. About 3 cars waiting. Drove back to Malvern today, and still half a tank to last me until whenever. ;)

BodicoteSkyBlue

Is it that bad? Currently working in Wexford, 🇮🇪 Plenty of fuel here. Off to Belfast later to do a job before heading back to Wexford. Then home next Tuesday, hope the nonsense is over by then!!

OffenhamSkyBlue

We were lucky enough to be able to take a week off in France last week and thanks to a warning from my father-in-law we filled up before getting on the ferry. All the services on our way back to Worcestershire were saying "no fuel". The wife's car still has 250 miles left in the tank which should be enough for her to go to work this week.
I had to fill up yesterday as i was on fumes when we went away, with no sign of this on the horizon. Queued for about 10 mins at Morrisons but when i went to drop my Covid day 2 test in Cheltenham, all the filling stations between here and there were out of fuel.
It's being stirred up by the media making people think they need to panic-buy. I was in the queue because i needed to be to get to work, not because i was panicking!
As for people using inappropriate containers, it's illegal to sell fuel to them.

Mcbean

If you have cans of E10 it wont last that long as its high in Ethanol - and don't put it in your mower or it will be completely fecked by the spring

stay_up_skyblues

Was about to ask what the situation at service stations is. I’ve got to go Hereford and back tomorrow and only have 80 miles in the tank. The four closest stations to me in Brum are closed or out of diesel.

Tommo1993

Was about to ask what the situation at service stations is. I’ve got to go Hereford and back tomorrow and only have 80 miles in the tank. The four closest stations to me in Brum are closed or out of diesel.

I ended up filling up at Hilton Park services. Took about 30-40mins. Better than the two hours at Donington yesterday! Going down the M6 the gantry sign said Watford Gap HGV only, then the next sign said none at all. Reckon motorway services will be better hope than if you were to use A46 to get across to M5. Pretty tricky game to play this week.

stay_up_skyblues

I ended up filling up at Hilton Park services. Took about 30-40mins. Better than the two hours at Donington yesterday! Going down the M6 the gantry sign said Watford Gap HGV only, then the next sign said none at all. Reckon motorway services will be better hope than if you were to use A46 to get across to M5. Pretty tricky game to play this week.

Cheers. Gotta be there at 9.30 and home by 2 🤣 fuck me this will be fun! Might just try and do the last 20 miles on goodwill and hope.

RedSalmon

Just filled up at the Esso garage on the A45 (Canley). No one else on the forecourt and pumps able to be used.

Users who are viewing this thread