Petrasso (1 Viewer)

Maupet

Is petrasso staying or has he good back. Anyone heard

RoboCCFC90

Petrasso's loan finished at the end of the Gills game so at the moment he must of head back to QPR.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Grendel

I love threads like this.

Yesterday it was "why weren't we docked 15 points" today its "patraso won't be staying". The unhealthily zeal that certain supporters have with trying to wish the situation to be worse than it is is just baffling.

Malaka

Terrible distributor of the ball. One for the future but we really need some experience up front. The naivety is agonising

shmmeee

Didn't realise he was only a short term deal.

Considering we've had Marshall warming the bench recently, I don't see the problem with losing him TBF.

torchomatic

wingy

Any news on this one ?

For reference Marshall is left sided .

With Delph misfiring ,could we not move Moussa Inside ,use Marshall left/

what do we do with Baker ,send him out on loan??

RoboCCFC90

Any news on this one ?

For reference Marshall is left sided .

With Delph misfiring ,could we not move Moussa Inside ,use Marshall left/

what do we do with Baker ,send him out on loan??

Available for tomorrow, don't quite know what the future after that holds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

except the fact hes been impressing and looked our best threat?

Yeah, but if we're short on cash there's better places to spend it IMO. Petrasso is (from what I've heard) a better player than Marshall, but Marshall is ours and good enough. I'd rather we spent the cash and the loan place on a DM or CB personally.

rupert_bear

Marshall looked okay when he came on at Tranmere, bit of a flyer given the chance. Not featured since though as for Petresso gives us width and a bit of pace down the right flank but so would Christie. We need central defenders atleast one, clubs are still getting players in on loans so why aren't we. If Pressley neglects the center of our defence he will drop significantly in my opinion of him and I think we will be relegated.

wingy

Todays CT Interview Interesting with regards to what situation Is being referred to at QPR.

Also rethinking over the Loan of Chuba ,we can't just drop the loan ,can we?

Users who are viewing this thread