Petition.. a way to boost number of signatures ! (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

SISU won't think fuck all in my opinion, they don't give a toss. It just might attract enough publicity to get a mention nationwide and if that buggers up just one SISU business deal they are trying to get that'll do. But Nick you miss the point somethng like that unites people probably better than an e mail to a petition and would gather momentum.

Grendel

Mines a Classic ,i'm just considering changing it for Another Classic ,Technology though is transferable through timewarp.;)

I did own a lada once. That had one. Also had a sunroof. I got locked out of it one day. I managed to flip the sunroof and climb in. It really was a skip on wheels.

wingy

I did own a lada once. That had one. Also had a sunroof. I got locked out of it one day. I managed to flip the sunroof and climb in. It really was a skip on wheels.

Did it have a Spoiler??
Bet it was Orange................Black stripe down the side at sill level!!:thinking about:

Grendel

Did it have a Spoiler??
Bet it was Orange................Black stripe down the side at sill level!!:thinking about:

It did have a spoiler. The salesman told me it was a sport edition. This meant spoiler, go faster stripes (I kid you not) and......wheel trims. It was white with some lovely brown seats.

wingy

It did have a spoiler. The salesman told me it was a sport edition. This meant spoiler, go faster stripes (I kid you not) and......wheel trims. It was white with some lovely brown seats.

HA HA My ex father in law had one ,same Spec.:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread