Peterborough Match Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluenewman

I personally think we will get hammered on boxing day. I am predicting a 1-3 loss. Also as its a 12 kick off will there be any streams online?

Samo

£20 says we wont get hammered. Any takers?

letsallsingtogether

2-2 But if they have listened to Presley then 2-0 City.

Kick ,Bite ,scream and fall on the ball just not in the box.

ollyservetta

maybe a bit of bad behaviour between Northampton and boro and the bad press from it may help our cause back to cov ,well you can hope cant you, .i think a total of 9 goals but who for is anyones guess,

Samo

Lmao :L i thought hammered was losing by 3 or more goals.

Noel, no deal.

:D

Ok then, £20 says we wont lose by more than 3 goals... if you think thats a better deal??? Der!!! :thinking about:

coop

Love going to boxing day match but not today.Really want to go but I carnt as we are still at sixfields.I think there would of been 16000 plus at ricoh today but I think there will be 3400 with borough having more fans than city there.3-1 lose today I think they will be strong going forward for us.

thaiskyblue

need a win or we could free, fall i fear for the future, if this upsets some sorry ,it upsets me too, but i'm just doing a Roy Walker, ( say what you see ), hoping for a win a scrappy 1-0 will surfice, pusb.

moleyskyblue

Just feel we lose a couple of games and people just go all negative ,if you think we are going to win every game then thats very disalusional but what we do need to do is now go on a nice few games unbeaten and we can get right back in it again.

skybluelee

The bookies can't split the teams so i am surprised to see so much negativity. If we play like we did for the bulk of the Swindon game we will win.

Spagbol

Really wish we could all go, really enjoyed Boxing Day games.. It cleared the cobwebs, oh well, will make do with FA cup tickets for the 4th, whole tribe going up. Today we need a win, great to see Wilson back, hope we win 2-0. PUSB

J

Jack Griffin

Is Jordan Clarke injured, not playing?

Coventry City

01 Murphy
02 Christie
03 Adams
06 Thomas
04 Webster
15 Seaborne
08 Baker
07 Fleck