Match Thread Peterborough (H) Fri 24th Sept 7.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Mucca Mad Boys

We beat Fulham I think even Robins will have to pinch himself

Based on our form, you’d have to make us favourites for that game. Which I actually feel kind of ridiculous saying.

5 consecutive home wins and haven’t conceded in our last 3. Faced opposition strikers of Moore, JCH and Ikpeazu in those games - all very respectable strikers.

Mucca Mad Boys

3 points away at Luton would be a real statement for me , tough side , proper championship outfit

I’d be happy with a point, 3 points would be fantastic and a statement that we’re not messing around this season.

Brighton Sky Blue

Based on our form, you’d have to make us favourites for that game. Which I actually feel kind of ridiculous saying.

5 consecutive home wins and haven’t conceded in our last 3. Faced opposition strikers of Moore, JCH and Ikpeazu in those games - all very respectable strikers.
Mitrovic even better than those mind and they have largely been scoring for fun. Plus it’s the 3rd game in a week and again one after a Wednesday game. I think it’ll be a bridge too far but no disgrace at all

hill83

Mitrovic even better than those mind and they have largely been scoring for fun. Plus it’s the 3rd game in a week and again one after a Wednesday game. I think it’ll be a bridge too far but no disgrace at all

get-out-leave.gif

Great_Expectations

Rather have Dane bowers
You kidding? We're 3-0 up with Gyo firing on all cylinders. Godden and Walker served us well in the last couple of years (bar injury).
I forgot he was playing
Basement level

To clarify; my post was massively sarcastic, please read back on all previous posts relating to JCH.

He’s a shite footballer and not a great person to boot, I’m glad he’s nowhere near our club.

shmmeee

Their away form is almost as good as our home form. I don’t think we’re favourites for that, even if we beat Luton. Biggest test by far.

Mr Panda

Just home. Was that a big queue of people panic buying petrol holding everything up in the Arena Park?

Great result tonight. You can see we're now to Peterborough what everyone one else was to us at this point last season: quicker movement, smarter, stronger and just generally a level above.

Mucca Mad Boys

Their away form is almost as good as our home form. I don’t think we’re favourites for that, even if we beat Luton. Biggest test by far.

Our home record is better than their away form and they lost to Blackpool. Even last season, our home form against the top half was very impressive - only Norwich and Bournemouth beat us in the top 6.

Personally, I think we’ll draw next week but I think the bookies will be backing us.

shmmeee

Our home record is better than their away form and they lost to Blackpool. Even last season, our home form against the top half was very impressive - only Norwich and Bournemouth beat us in the top 6.

Personally, I think we’ll draw next week but I think the bookies will be backing us.

They lost to Blackpool but have won every other game scoring 11 in the process.

Mucca Mad Boys

They lost to Blackpool but have won every other game scoring 11 in the process.

We’ve scored 10 goals en route to winning 5 games with a GD of +8 and haven’t conceded in our last 3. Fulham have conceded in all their away games so far and have a GD of +7.

Fulham will definitely be up the top of the table come the end of the season. Going into this game, we’re definitely go into it with a decent chance.

harvey098

Wow, just wow. Just a great experience going up the CBS at the moment. The football, the atmosphere and obviously the results

Only complaint…still need to sort Vik a better song !

Another great all round team performance. Nothing else to say

Gyökeres whoooah
Gyökeres whoooah
We closed down our IKEA
But he still loves it here

Users who are viewing this thread